Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: The last day of the MNO 2013 Ice Fishing Challenge is tomorrow!!  (Read 2920 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Sunday March 2nd is the last day for entries.  Technically it is the 3rd because he entries close at midnight.
« Last Edit: February 02/03/14, 11:04:07 AM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
You better change the rules then.............  ;D
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Stop drinking the cheap stuff and put your glasses on. Contest runs until MARCH 2ND not Feb 2nd
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
I think DDSBYDAY is just giving up a month early kinda like Payton did yesterday!! :whistling: :whistling:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
If I would of known that I wouldn't of went on my date saturday and went ice fishing instead

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Technically, he did post it on the calendar so that it would show up on March 2nd

But, I figured I would return a shot to the ribs...  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   I was trying to post on the Calender of course I put it on the wrong day and could not remove it so I put it up twice.  I didn't see this thread till now.  It could be made to go away I'm sure.  The last day is Sunday March 2nd just in case any Union guys get confused.  Posting on the calender didn't work out so well for me. :doah:
« Last Edit: February 02/03/14, 10:58:17 AM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
  I was trying to post on the Calender of course I put it on the wrong day and could not remove it so I put it up twice.  I didn't see this thread till now.  It could be made to go away I'm sure.  The last day is Sunday March 2nd just in case any Union guys get confused.  Posting on the calender didn't work out so well for me. :doah:

hey........ training-087 training-087 whats that suppose to mean!!!! :blablabla: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!