Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: That's a wrap  (Read 1267 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Again, as I have done for a number of years now, I took a day to gather, inventory, clean, and put away all my hunting gear.  Broken or worn stuff will be replaced, excess stuff removed, guns cleaned and oiled, bows checked and strings waxed, clothes washed and stored.  Now, what to do, oh yes, start planning the spring turkey hunt.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Me and Mama just did that around 3 weeks ago. We went to the laundromat to use the big washers and driers to do all the orange....right now we are focusing on ice fishing, but already have my time off slated for spring turkey season.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
made a list of the stuff to replace and put it all in the same spot. this year i couldn't find a few random things.. and found em when i got the christmas stuff down..

what i was thinking when i put them up there i will never know. a few new bins for stuff this year should take care of that problem
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"