Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Awsome information!  (Read 2737 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Every time I talk about something new, you guys shoot it down.... but, this time....if I can find some of these lures....I AM going to buy some! They are made by KAMOOKI LURES and I have heard & read the testing on these, and it's nuth'in but awesome!

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
cool!!been wantimg to get up for awhole, ive got my passport. just.need to split.the cost with people.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That will never work HD.....   Hey I am just kidding.   lol So we shoot down your ideas????  :rotflmao:  I didn't realize that.  We will try to be a little more respectful from now on....  Right guys..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happybounce:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I figured Glenn was on the pity party. ..might as well jump on the band wagon. .....  ;)
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Every time I talk about something new, you guys shoot it down.... but, this time....if I can find some of these lures....I AM going to buy some! They are made by KAMOOKI LURES and I have heard & read the testing on these, and it's nuth'in but awesome!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:now you sound like some of the management people I deal with!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/02/16, 06:07:04 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm not knocking that lure or you at all HD, but presentation is huge no matter what you put down a hole. This guy guarantees the the biggest walleyes will be caught, that all depends on the water one fishes.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Kamook are good lures  but no better than a rattle trap IMO  and I have bought and fished them on the Big Windy.  Nothing compares to Kopper's Live Target golden shiner, they still out fish all the lipless crank baits up there.  BTW this year there are glow ones.. I've been painting mine for a couple years with glow paint..was kinda a secret up there.   Minnesota Rapala ripen raps and Salmo Zippers are just as good as the Kamooks. 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
corney, yu just gona have to take me sometime, i cant find anyone to go. shut up glenn.. :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
 :happy1:  ill add you on the list..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:happy1:  ill add you on the list..
the never in a million years list?????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hello boar!!!!!!!!!!! :moon:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey its still a list. lol!!
78.50"

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You 2 are probably on a lot of peoples lists often. ;D Especially the other 1/2's bathroom list. :rotflmao: Sometimes I wonder what these new lures catch the best? Fish? or Fisherman?
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon