Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Moving to Minnesota  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Biggens750

So the Army has decided to relocate us to the Minneapolis area this summer. We're originally from Georgia and have never been this far north. I've hunted and fished my whole life, and my 16 year old and wife are starting to see why I enjoy it and are getting into it. Hopefully we can continue our outdoor time and experience some of the great hunting and fishing I've been told about.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have lived here all my life.  Have moved to Lousiana three times and CA once and each time ended up moving back here in the fall for hunting and fishing.  I hope you like it too.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Glad yur here! Outdoors is what we're about!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
neat we have a Georgia Peach!!  I like that!!!  hope you find our good State to your liking!!

the bigger thing is THANKS YOU for your service!!!!  I was USMC once upon a time!! 

recruiter??  if so  :happy1:

again thanks!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to Mn. You will have tons of opportunity here for hunting, fishing and all sorts of outdoor activities.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
from georgia huh????????????? hope ya like  :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :cold: :cold: :snow2: :snow4: :rotflmao: welcome to minnesota and MNO!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have you ever owned long johns?????   :rotflmao:  You will soon. Kinda like wearing pajamas under your jeans.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Mmmmm... Long johns...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
all that blue back ground threw me off almost!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!