Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Rockwood trim parts  (Read 1958 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I need a couple of trim parts for my 2006 Rockwood camper.  The wheel well mouldings.  Just contacted a dealer about it.  Very friendly gal who is trying to find one for me.  She said if Rockwood carries them they will be about $165 each.  OUCH!!!  I thought about $50.  She said after 4 years it is hard to find parts for a camper since the manufacturers don't keep parts for long.  SO does anyone know if there are any RV junkyards that have parts?  OR any other place to find trim parts????

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Nope, never seen a junk yard for campers. What does the trim look like? Maybe I can fabricate one....  :scratch:

I would think that most campers would use some company to source their trim, and should be able to find online.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
« Last Edit: April 04/08/17, 11:35:13 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks checking them out.