Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lakes Oahe/Sharpe Pierre area final report for the 2013 season  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Hutch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Fishing & Hunting South Dakota's Lake Oahe and Lake Sharpe
This will be my last report for the 2013 season. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my repeat and new customers for your business this year. Once again we had a great year on Oahe and Sharpe with just about a 100 per cent success ratio on limits for all of my customers. After speaking with GF & Parks rep Geno Adams the head biologists for our area it appears that next year (2014) should be similar on both lakes to this year I agree with that assessment. I will post all of the info that he sent me (on my website www.fishinghutch.com)  for those that are interested. Since most of the interest for fishing info is mostly local now if you need info that I might help you with just send me an e-mail and I will try to help you out. Limits for walleye have been changed back to four fish a day with eight in possession and if you check the GF&Ps post following you can get the latest on this. I will post any new info as it comes in starting in January 2014. I will be at the St. Paul Sports show from Jan 9th to the 12th and then the following week I will have my booth and be presenting seminars at the Council Bluffs Iowa annual Show so if you are attending either of these in January stop by and visit. I will post my Feb 14 schedule after the 1st. One very sad note for this season was the passing of former Spring Creek Marina owner John Brakss earlier this month. He was one of the best representatives of the area and will be missed by all of us that work on the Lake. On a more happy note Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all and lets all look forward to another great year of fishing on Oahe and Sharpe.

Hutch's Guide Service

Hutch
Good fishing Hutch