Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New Board  (Read 5911 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Dew2 has excepted the role as moderator for a new fix it forum.
For boat motors and small engines.
If you have questions, we have a spot for them now.

Please congratulate our newest staff member, dew2!  :Clap:

Thanks,
HD
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
way to go dew2.. now you get the special key to the executive wash room of the forum.. enjoy

in a few weeks I'm going to try to start my billygoat brush mower.. thing was getting a little temper-mental at the end of last year..

If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Fantastic! And boy do I need help.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Nice to have ya.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 Thanks for the welcomes.I'll do my best.I was in the 80s a qualified Brigs mech,took the classes and worked in a marina in California.I had a construction company and got tired of sending machines and tools off to a shop for days, when I could fix them onsite!
 I dont brag as the best but like helping others save some$$
  One thing left out that I emailed to HD.I am haveing a major neck sugery the 17th of this month,I will be layed up for months.and in a Halo so responces may be not as often as I would normally do.
 Like I said I'll do my best and things will pick up on my side as I progress.
 I do this on a few other sites,When this was brought up a few months back, I said I would do it like any othersite and the moderator degisnation wasn't needed.So here I am a Mod.
 I will soon post in the intruduce yourself so you can find more about me.disabled/retired and do lots a things to keep busy! besides outboards,boats and engines.
« Last Edit: April 04/06/14, 12:23:06 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Well, we can all say were excided to have you in charge of the new fix it forum. Not only will it help out some of our desperate mechanics but, should draw some new lost soles to MNO. Congrats. on the new undertaking.  :happy1:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Tks dew2   this site is always good for learning new things, with help from the members.... :happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Good luck with the surgery.  We all appreciate you input.  I don't think the General will be getting his hands on any of my equipment in the near future so I hope not to have any breakdowns for a while.    ;D  Although I am nervous every spring when I fire the boat up for the first time. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
well.. was just in the garage.. I'm 1 for 2 on things starting so far.. craftsman mower.. fired right up.. the billygoat brush mower.. sheit on the floor.. 

so.. I look forward to the new forum..
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Cool congrates Dew, great to have your expertise here.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"