Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4967632 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
:crazy:don't let Reb sheet you. He's sitting all dressed in full camo waiting for skurrels and fornicating bugs. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Might as well throw in a few sheep, too...........🐏🐏    :rolleyes:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Relaxing at its finest Reb!! So tell us, what's the double fence for?? You weren't cutting the grass in your grundies again were ya??  :rotflmao:  That there has to be fun to weed whip..

Well, the story goes that the guy who built this house, put up a fence, 'cuz he had two pooches...and the new neighborhood covenant was no fences, but they never made it legal. So, the neighbor next door said I ain't lookin' at that, and put up the 6' high board one. Trouble is, as you can see, he did it backasswards...the posts are to be inside, per city code. So, that started up a whole wing-ding of stuff, I guess. I moved here 25 years ago, and it was all great neighbors then, and with the exception of a few clinkers, still is. And ya, I gots ta hang the weed whippy-thing over my fence and do it. Usually the big dose of Roundup it gets keeps stuff to a minimum in there, even though I don't like using stuff like that. That crab-apple tree decided to pop up right between the fences years ago...but it's such a nice tree in the Spring, every neighbor that's been on the other side wants it to stay. It's become our "tree in common".  :azn:
« Last Edit: April 04/19/19, 05:51:13 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, lookin like a great is brewin out there!!!  it will be a good day to take and ride the bike!!!  a few small things to do around the house, but anythings big might have to wait!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk and folkette. 39* headed for 72*, croon the morjits. Quite the jump, but I'll take it. Plan is to try to take it easy today, gonna help a buddy (I'll  watch and dictate) fertilize and overseed his troubled lawn. Udder than that, high point is gonna be Reb burglars on the grill later, unless the NL dons her bikini and decides to sun herself.....have a good one! :smiley:
« Last Edit: April 04/20/19, 07:29:07 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50* here this morning and I don't think it is going to get much warmer than that today. Supposed to get some rain here to this morning. Haven't checked the radar yet. Cloudy and dark out right now. The ice out front has some open holes over the Sand bar and the are golden eyes floating around in just about all of them. The lake looks gray today, but it is going to be a long time yet before the ice is gone. Today will be a work on projects day. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  crazy on the fence reb. 50 now and heading fer 70 they say, those golden eyes sure are perty jb, have fun Mike on da bike!! Got up earlier went to let the pooches out and noticed 4 wild Turkeys in the yard, figured I better shoo em off before the pooches raise he11 wid em. Other than a fleet farm run I'm tinkering outside all long day...See ya!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 44 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 70's. Going to New Ulm this afternoon to visit my buddy. He's definitely on the mend. Wants to sit on their veranda overlooking the MN River and have a G&T. Sounds like a plan to me. In the meantime I'd better clean up more of the mess from last week's weather. Sounds like potential rain tomorrow nite into Monday. Wouldn't hurt. Already farmers talking about doing stuff they shouldn't in the fields. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Have a good 'un.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do I have apply yer last line to the NL?   :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
After seeing her if she can she definitely should...  :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man it is dark here and rain is falling down.  :happy1:  Kind of nice to see it here after a long winter.  Still a few banks from plowing snow but they are going fast now.  We are gonna hit the grocery store and I'm thinking I may buy a rack of ribs for today and a ham for tomorrow.  The wife is on board with that program so all is good.  I just like smoming ribs.  HEY I see it is the Annual Flood Run for motorcycles today in SE MN along the river.  It is a fund raiser type of thing.  FLASH UPDATE!!  There is a report that some dude is riding on a real shiny red lawn mower behind them.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Who was supposed to be keeping an eye on Rebs today?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think it's Del's turn!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They'll all bust a sprocket when they get passed by the guy on the Red Rocket.... 

:mooning:
« Last Edit: April 04/20/19, 09:03:37 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
They'll all bust a sprocket when they get passed by the guy on the Red Rocket.... 

:happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

that's only if the guy on the red rocket don't get wiped out by a bunch of geese first. :sleazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What do you think I use for a horn?!  *HONK*HONK*      ;)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning, what a beautiful day.
It's been a rough couple weeks for us. My wife's mother was hospitalized in early April, found out she had terminal liver cancer. Spent a lot of time in Rochester with her and then moved her things from an assisted living facility to a nursing home. She passed on the 17th. While all this was going on I have spent a week in Rochester with my mother there after taking her to the ER in Waseda and then an ambulance ride to St Mary's hospital in Rochester. Took her back home last night, hopefully she will be able to stay there for a while. My mother in laws funeral will be on Monday, it's been rough for my wife.
I don't mean to be a downer, you all have a good Easter.
Art

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man, I'm so sorry Art. I know what you're going through. My thoughts are with you and your wife, and may your Mom be on the mend.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
2nd what Reb says roony!!!  you all will be in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with them too Roony.  You take care of yourself and try to enjoy Easter.. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, that's a bummer, Roony.     Funeral in Rochester?

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Services in Wilton, a country church sw of Waseca. Thanks for the kind words from all of you.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good afternoon gang, sorry for your loss and hope your mother gets better. I finally got a day off from the shop so I got thing done around the house. Cut the grass fro the first time, washed the car and did a quick burn to season the new grill/smoker. All that’s left is one load of laundry and to rub the ribs for tomorrow. You gotta love these relaxing days off  :rotflmao:. It’s a beautiful day for now, sunny and 73 right now with a chance of rain later tonight. Y’all have a good day.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Rough stretch for you and your family Art. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. That WIlton church is still one of my favorite little area rural churches. 

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Just remember, Jesus Christ gave his live so we could have eternal life! We will see our loved ones again someday as they prepare for our homecoming.
 Happy Easter Brothers!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Condolences Art, Prayers to the family!

Yup Boar, you are correct....He is the reason for the season! Happy Easter All!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Really  sorry to hear that roony, give the wife a hug from us, condolences to you and your family Art.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
My condolences roony!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Easter, all! 59*here and headed for 80* today...! I best dig out my thong.
Out to see Mom for the day later this morning. Hope all of you have a good day.
« Last Edit: April 04/21/19, 07:03:08 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  took the pooches around the block looking fer Easter eggs,  found none..A little pissy rain moving through now, other than that should be a nice day. Gots to to the SIL later, should be fun.  See ya!!