Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: East Central Ice Check ✔️  (Read 4208 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I went out yesterday to check ice
Some of the back bays on West Rush Lake has an inch of ice so far around the edges. Main bays are still open.

« Last Edit: November 11/25/23, 09:54:40 AM by HD »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
You really aren't checking unless you are first to fall through chasing the elusive yet better than anything else first ice fish.

FYI, you don't need to drown but if you can get a 4 x 4 with wheelhouse out before Dec 1 you get extra credit.   ;)
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Dutch, if you look closely at the picture, that's my #12 boot that went through.  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Dutch, if you look closely at the picture, that's my #12 boot that went through.  :rotflmao:

I seen that spot and I did wonder!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rodwork

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
It was a nice 18 degrees this morning. Hopefully it will stay cool and we will have save ice soon.

Offline FishThumper

• Outdoorsman
Saw a picture yesterday with someone ice fishing someplace in Ottertail county. My guess would be the East end of Rush Lake. That is normally the 1st place people get out in the Ottertail area.
"The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't."

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Saw a picture yesterday with someone ice fishing someplace in Ottertail county. My guess would be the East end of Rush Lake. That is normally the 1st place people get out in the Ottertail area.

Wrong Rush Lake, this is in Isanti county.