Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: don't you hate it when....  (Read 8357 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ya plan stratigicaly for two weeks, drive all those miles, pay the road fee, pop up ur house, open the holes an find out that everyone else thought everyone else were getting the minnows.

ya gota use a sock cause you forgot toilet paper

how long can we keep this going guys.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Don't ya hate it when you plan all year for the deer opener and its coming together when mister Big steps out at sunrise.  You raise your rifle and squeeze the trigger and the gun just goes CLICK.  Forgot to chamber a shell. UGH!!!
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Stnmtz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Dont ya hate it when you let that arrow fly at a nice deer and Thawak you hit a little branch you couldn't see.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't ya hate it when your not at the top of the fishing challenge leader board. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I just had to throw that out there because I'm sure it won't last for long.

Offline ray634

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Don't you hate it when you cross fresh tracks in front of your truck on the way back from the stand!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Ya plan stratigicaly for two weeks, drive all those miles, pay the road fee, pop up ur house, open the holes an find out that everyone else thought everyone else were getting the minnows.

ya gota use a sock cause you forgot toilet paper

how long can we keep this going guys.

Or a glove.   :doah:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: good stuff! .....that your new iphone isn't very buoyant.
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: good stuff! .....that your new iphone isn't very buoyant.

How in the  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: did you know my new iPhone fell over board fishing this summer!!!
« Last Edit: December 12/03/13, 06:55:36 AM by corny13 »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
LOL! didnt know, but ive donated one to Davies Jones's locker, its like losing yur wallet.
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Don't ya hate it when you tip over and get yer head stuck in a ice hole and yer buddies just laugh at ya?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Don't you hate it when your buddy can't handle his beer and tips over head first into an ice hole.  Makes my gut ache from laughter.    ;)
« Last Edit: December 12/03/13, 03:41:49 PM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Disclaimer.......no beers were injured in said situation ...and I'm no so sure I wasn't helped into that predicament...  :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Disclaimer.......no beers were injured in said situation ...and I'm no so sure I wasn't helped into that predicament...  :scratch:

Don't you hate it when you lean on objects and then the object moves. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Don't you hate when you've spent years on another forum an you realize you should been here the whole time, I gota party with you guys. head stuck in an ice hole, think my bowles would eventually released from laughing so hard or broke a rib.
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Ah,  :doah: that's happened too.  Just don't play ping pong with Fawkinnea.   :whistling:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
 Boar you should have saw when i and fawk bolted a beer holder to him while he was standing on his head.   We didn't want to do it but he was blocking the one mounted to the wall. ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Hd is taking the brunt of this don't you hate when--topic.  I guess he deserves it. Kind of.   In his his defense I would say' don't you hate it when the general says I've got this party covered.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline walkingstick3

• Outdoorsman
You plan an ice fishing trip with 6 buddies and 3 drop out the week before....This season-$50 gas deposit   :bonk:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  This one just came to mind.  True story.  Don't you hate it when-  A couple of MNO members jump on and in front of, before commandeering  a Snow Bear at Eelpout festival with a Fawkinnae sticker on the propane tank.  Drag the driver and passenger out on the ice for a good ol' MNO beatdown just to find out It's not Corny13's Snow Bear.  It's only his long lost gas tank which he got back.   :reporter;

:whistling: :whistling:
« Last Edit: December 12/03/13, 09:07:06 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline Wyofish

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Don't you hate it when DDS names both of his fishing challenge teams with a weather theme, and you have to hear his stupid weather reports in the smack thread the whole damn year.  :bonk:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Don't you hate it when DDS names both of his fishing challenge teams with a weather theme, and you have to hear his stupid weather reports in the smack thread the whole damn year.  :bonk:

:rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:yup now i know I gota..
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

I know some folks don't appreciate weather reports as much as myself, my team and my weather helper.  My weather helper gets a little animated when TEAM "WINTER STORM" COMES TO TOWN!! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF5xcw7ze4c[/youtube]

At this point in the contest rookies are 10.5 inches down and the future looks bleak.  Hang in there Wyofish.  We have a couple of months to go.  Ignore the storm warnings and relax with this- 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Don't ya hate it when you get yer truck stuck in 3 inches of snow......

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
That weather girl is calling for nothing but warm a stable weather.  DDS the only thing she would help you with is the yellow on your teeth.  She would slap it right off. :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I hate it when that weather girl dose'nt slap me at all
78.50"

Offline CornCob28

• Outdoorsman
    • Corn Husker Fishing Camp, Lac La Ronge, Sask.
I hate when your buddy catches a big pike and holds it up for his new facebook profile pic, but it suddenly flops and flings some slim lands into your open beer...
Fisherman’s Prayer:
Lord help me to catch a fish so large that even I in the tell of it never need to lie…

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you hate being on the ice after a night of drinking and eating with the boys and having to dash to shore to take a dump :moon:, only realizing a half hour later that you dropped your turd in your snowsuit hood. :doah:..  :drinking: :tequila; :rotflmao:
Going South......in a manner of speaking!