Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: politic 2020  (Read 16994 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
i am under the impression all taxpayers will get this check???????????? :doah: :doah:

That's what Munchkin said.

And it's in every article on the stimulus.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How White House has responded to coronavirus outbreak

1 hour ago

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Here we go again :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:coffee: .....
President Trump at a press conference on March 16 started referring to the coronavirus as “the Chinese virus.”YA SO!

Opinion: Trump’s new fixation on using a racist name for the coronavirus is dangerous. :moon: here we go again :moon:

Vox.comVox.com

:reporter; The latest :bs:

President Trump was pressed Wednesday on why he is calling the coronavirus the "Chinese virus," amid instances of bigotry against Asian Americans. "It's not racist at all, no, not at all. It comes from China, that's why. I want to be accurate," he said. - CNN

Many officials, including the head of the CDC, have criticized the phrase as inaccurate and potentially harmful in promoting racist associations between the virus and those from China. - NBC News :doah:

The Chinese government has expressed its dismay with Trump for saying "Chinese virus," while diplomats from China have accused the U.S. military of starting the novel coronavirus outbreak, earning a stern rebuke from the State Department. - Washington Examiner :happy1:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/photo-trump-remarks-shows-corona-crossed-out-replaced-chinese-virus-n1164111

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
He isn't saying anything about the Chinese people.  All he is saying is that this virus came from China and there is nothing wrong in saying Chinese Virus.  The Chinese government withheld that they had this virus from the world.  It's on them period.  If Trump didn't close all travel from China in January we would be having the problems Italy is having today only in a larger scale.  good luck.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Besides Trump saying so how do you know that?

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
People traveled from China daily by the thousands back and forth.  Both from China to US and from US to China.  Travel and buisness.  Common sense and scientist agreed that it was a great move by Trump.   For example the Pentagon has quarentined 1500 troops returning from Afganistan just in case for 14 days today.  Just in case.  Common sense. 
 good luck.
« Last Edit: March 03/19/20, 05:05:38 PM by Reinhard »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I fear we may yet have the problems Italy is having. I sure hope not  but without adequate testing we just don't know. Best Wishes

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Howz the missus doin', Roon? My buddy had an appt for a cancer check today, lost his kidney to grade III. Mayo called him this am and cancelled it.....I missed mine too. No elective surgeries or "regular" or "Check-up" office visits. Say the Doctors are needed for the Corona Virus. Sooooo....they're all gonna be working on it?!
Got that yday on my Mayo portal.  Also, unless absolutely necessary to live, no  heart or organ surgeries....

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Thankfully she is doing well. She is very diligent about doing her therapy.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it will be interesting if the VA has me come in next Tuesday...  it would for a leg scan and follow up...  we will see...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

How do we know what?   That the virus originated in China?   That they suppressed the facts for a period of time before admitting the problem?   I'm sure that with a little effort you could confirm everything using main stream media and your favorite search engine.   

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

How do we know what?   That the virus originated in China?   That they suppressed the facts for a period of time before admitting the problem?   I'm sure that with a little effort you could confirm everything using main stream media and your favorite search engine.
How do we know that we would be in the same situation as Italy if the travel restrictions weren't put in place when they were is what I meant. We don't yet know that we aren't on the same path. Perhaps if we had the testing and hadn't gutted the institutions that we had in place to protect us from pandemics we would be in better shape. In my opinion the leaders shouldn't be patting themselves on the back so much before we know how this is going to pan out.Best Wishes

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The worst pandemic that I am familiar with is the flu of 1917 and 1918. We called it the Spanish Flu but in reality it started in Kansas. It killed over 50 million people worldwide.I don't think we should be bashing the Chinese over this one.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't think we should be bashing the Chinese over this one.

Really.  What's the next crap to come out of this kind of living! How many viruses have already came out of there and how many more to come? 
Watch the whole thing if you have the balls to see reality, one kind of animal cats, dogs, bats, snakes killed and blood mix right on top of the next with out ever cleaning any surface.  :puke:  Sorry, Trump hurt their feelings.  :shocked:

« Last Edit: March 03/19/20, 08:37:58 PM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll show ya who has balls mr tittie flasher. :angry2:

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll show ya who has balls mr tittie flasher. :angry2:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Takes abig man to be a racist. :mooning:

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

So you watched the video, and your more worried about peoples feelings then how many people are dying? 
What can I say folks what can I say?   :confused:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The video is pretty gross, no doubt
Now, do you have proof that this meat market is where the virus originated? If not, it is not a factor. Actually those types of conditions are the birthplace of bacterial illnesses not viral. What are all the other pandemics that you claim came from this site?
« Last Edit: March 03/19/20, 10:17:59 PM by roony »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Now, do you have proof that this meat market is where the virus originated? If not, it is not a factor. Actually those types of conditions are the birthplace of bacterial illnesses not viral. What are all the other pandemics that you claim came from this site?

Not tryin ta offend ya Roony, but I tink ya lost dis debate. :surrender:  Therefore it's time ta throw in Da Towel bro! :happy1:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

It was all over the news when this started that Wuhan was the epicenter. And it didn't matter what news station you watch and they all called it the chinese virus or wuhan virus then. My how fast we forget. :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Sorry, Roonster. Watched the head Geneticist from WHO and the NY Med University on a half hour special. According to her, in a nutshell, through DNA, they were able to trace it back to that pet/slop/ market in Wuhan (Where some years back other things have come from that the Chinese traced it to) The COVID-19 is a bat DNA, and through genetic markers that attach to it, they can trace it right back to region and right down to the area. They know for a fact it originated in the area around that market, and further testing of the market  had the same initial same COVID DNA everywhere.
She explained it's not hard to trace...said it's just like reading a family tree backwards, with additional DNA data markers...actually, was really interesting.
« Last Edit: March 03/20/20, 07:38:34 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds interesting. Amazing what they can do with DNA. And scary too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd advise ya not to ever do one of those family tree DNA tests, if you ever want to remain anonymous. Or plan to rob a bank.  :rolleyes:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd advise ya not to ever do one of those family tree DNA tests, if you ever want to remain anonymous. Or plan to rob a bank.  :rolleyes:
Yep. I refuse to do them. But, my Mom on the other hand thought it was the greatest thing in the world. What was she thinking. :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, yer in it now.   :bonk:
« Last Edit: March 03/20/20, 08:09:56 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

Dat Not Nice! :tut:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
oh for craps sake,folks,virus epic center is "wuhan china the city that houses china's main military bio germ lab,isreal outta china in january for releasing this agent whether on purpose or a screw-up we can't trust or believe what comes outof china period,chinese nationals coming back from the chinese new year celebration(in wuhan) in january 2020 claimed the chinese gov't were lying about the body count,rather than double digits dying in january it was in fact 1000's including the doctors involved trying to warn the people/world but china's military silenced them under guard,Isreal outted china in january 2020 as military grade bio germ warfare,the west fell silent now were in it knee deep,had trump not issued a travel ban from china we would be where italy is today.

So call this virus chinese virus ,wuhan virus or kung fu virus....for cripes sake it ain't racist calling it so is like kids calling wolf these days doesn't mean squat

Hell if trump called it "yellow man fever" then maybe but CHINESE virus is what it is

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So,gotta ask the trump hater's on here,how many of you will refuse the relief checks "if" they come out? :confused:

So love trump or hate trump we all will cash a check if infact they come out...

in april

break down is like this individuals making less than $74k will get $1200,coupls under $99k $2400 plus $500 per child,we all know how slow the wheels turn but trump assured the nation last night he was fast tracking this stimulos funding

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll just have a bowl of cereal............... ;)  (I DID have one of those toys....!)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Wuhan flu was called by the media.  Happens to be in China for those who are wondering.  Now the media and the dems are upset Trump calls in the Chinese flu.  Hypocrites.  When Trump closed our boarder to China back in JANUARY Biden, the media and the rest of the dems condemed that he closed the boarder to all Chinese travel and called him a racist and still do.  Thank God swamp dwellers like Biden or the nut case Bernie isn't president today.  This administration is doing a great job.  ABC poll yesterday gave Trump a 56% approval of how he is handling this.  We need steel in the Whitehouse now not some wet noodle of a spine.  good luck.