Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4971286 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Seems to me his posts are easier to understand after he's had a couple instead of the other way around. :crazy:  :doah:                                 ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

or cause might have of had a couple yourself??  just wondering bud!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
Maybe :rotflmao: :rotflmao:............... just not tonight :rolleyes:..............................yet ;). Couldn't find Hubert. :doah: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

got ya!!!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
He'll have Hubert in Inger later. :rotflmao: firewater. :evil: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

for some one who hit HH hours ago you are still yapping!!! awesome!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We got some rain last night.  Not a lot but enough to register in the glass tube.  The grass is greener today.  Having a Palmero/Decaf blend today.   :happy1:  No big plans for the day.  Maybe just take it easy.  Who knows???

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Like Barry said we got some rain last night. The weather station says .11" of rain. Should help the grass to start greening some more.  Lots of open water out front now. SE wind pushed the ice to the north. Now with a NW wind today it should slam it back down to the South end. That should help to bust it up. I can see the ice sheet to the north now. Kinda same plans here, go with the flow. Try and get the snowmobiles put away today. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

for some one who hit HH hours ago you are still yapping!!! awesome!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:happy1: Yapping is right!! I can think of a few other words :bs: for it too. They all mean the same thing though, lots of jaw movement without sayin anything worth repeating.  :doah: :nerd: :nerd:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, we about 2/10's of rain yesterday..  and yup it sure is getting green too!!  49 this morning going for maybe 69..  coffee is tasting good so now get ready for the day!!  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 47* startin out & gonna hit 60* again today but it's lookin like that's going to be the last time for a while. No rain overnight here but we had a nice shower yday from ~ 1 'til 4. Not sure how much we got but it was enough to help green things up here too. I have a couple little things in mind for my day & the 1st is to get the clothes on the line. See where we go from there. I believe the rest of the clan has arrived at the neighbors so I may wander over there again today & see what else I can learn.  :rolleyes: :laugh: 'Bout it from this neck of the woods, have a good day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A nice day for the Wisconsin Opener today, huh? Boat would do all the jiggin needed. :crazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 59 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid-70's. Made 80 here yesterday on the pickup thermometer. Had to put four yearlings back in their pen this morning after they snapped a panel overnight. Lucky I didn't snap their necks! Catching sheep is always a crappy way to start your morning. Ornery bastages!  :angry: Think I'll socially distance myself from the livestock the rest of the day. Lots of other things to do including getting mowers & a 4 wheeler running. Time to cool down a bit, have some breakfast and coffee.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers, hit the floor running this morning. Need to get my kalarabi planted this morning before the wind picks up. Pretty small seeds. Then take a road trip before I settle in with beer and fire  :smoking: :rotflmao:. Stop at Mom's, go check on my asparagus, then out to the General. After solving all the world problems, he said he needed dill seed. And I'm just that guy.
Gonna check my winter onions to yet.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Stopped in at the Generals today, he said HD is full of crap. :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 41 here going for 58..  very windy but a good day yesterday..  got a few things done and even had time for a few beers!!  didn't see any bonfires at all last night..  have a good day all!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32 here this morning and heading into the mid 40s is all. Looking like 40s for the next week here. May need to fire the wood burner back up. Will see if the wife gives the order to for it back up or not.  Was really windy here yesterday. Fairjy windy again today. Just a go with the flow kind of day today. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 35* at 1st glance & might make 50*, I hear. Some 20's for lows & upper 40's to low 50's in our 10 day.  Some more precip too with even some snow mentioned for early Tuesday here. :crazy: I see were a couple more docks & lifts on the bay went in yday. With the whitecaps on the bay the neighbors decided to wait on theirs. I messed around arranging  a few things out in the big shed yday. Took a short wheeler ride down our road to see who was up too. No more today, have a good Sunday.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, yep i'm sure I can find something to putter with outside today. getting myself orientated to heading back to Ramsey again tomorrow morning. on a side note my bar and man cave look a bit organized now!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. Had another attempted escape last nite. Only one yearling out this time and she was a dumb one we showed last year. She was after the feed pail so was able to nab her quickly. Got the mowers ready for the season and the fence operating at the kindly neighbors. Looking at a trip to the drive in in Waseca today. May wean 7 or 8 ewes off, toss them in the trailer with the ram and dump them at the neighbor's pasture during evening chores. Will see how the day goes. Fewer chores is always better I say.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We had a touch of snow on the ground here this morning.  Still some nights below freezing in the forecast so we have planted nothing yet.  Windy from the north today.  We are watching Breaking Bad now.  We are in season 2.  We watched 2 episodes yesterday morning and we had to take a break.  LLL  So we took a drive up to Morris Point to see how JB's ice issue was progressing.  It was real windy by then and we didn't see any ice so it must have blown to the east.  Saw some ice chunks on Pine Island.  Gonna grill a ribeye tonight so got it spiced up yesterday.  Will be great.  Won't be doing a lot outside today so more Breaking Bad is in order for us.  Man what a show is all I can say!!!  Makes me love my wife and life even more.  LLL  Well have a good day all of youse.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Snowing like crazy here. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Snowing like crazy here.

dang you have all the luck!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
awesome sunshine here!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
awesome sunshine here!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:

same here!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
sunny and warm.  Shorts and tee shirt while setting up the deck.      :sleazy: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Beautimous day. Lived on the edge. Went rogue & made the trek in the Stude to Barney's Drive In at Waseca. Ate in the car. Mighty tasty and brought back memories of eating in the '57 Buick as a kid. I still spilled crap on myself but not on the upholstery like I used to. I'm startin' to catch on!  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice lookin portrait of ya there Dotch!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And that was after I trimmed it up a bit... :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Would a weed whip help Dotch?  :rotflmao: Afternoon peoples,  the cabin good to go, everything is in  but da boat, still have a few small things to do with the new depth finder we put in, man is that transducer long on that unit. Traffic was good but the orange barrels were not, even our back roads had some work going on,  Oh well its all for the good. Kinda strange tho, last year we had a spot on a hillside that water was seeping out ( halfway up the hill) still doing it this year but its now affecting the shoreline now...weird. Anyhow..See ya!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dere ain't nuttin datz gonna help Dotch. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: according to Gunner anyway. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Stopped in at the Generals today, he said HD is full of crap. :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What a dork......... 😂😂
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

What a dork......... 😂😂

Dollar General?