Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4972100 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: your finally seeing the light!! :happy1: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
                             :bow: :bow: :bow:

Wish I didn't have to go there, but the nickels and dimes add up.    :pouty:

On a side note, I will say, they DO have some great prices...I bought this Epson printer last week there for $44, as my Canon finally croaked. Think I burned it up making tons of  copies for the lawyers, soc serv, etc. lately. I haveta have one for the legal stuff, as it's all sent via E-mail.
If ya need a great little printer, this one is da cat's meow! Lotsa features and readily available, cheap cartridges...the first thing I checked. It's works GREAT, and has a great easy display. :happy1:

Lookit the price elsewhere...and the $44 wasn't a sale price, either...

https://www.target.com/p/epson-expression-home-xp-446-wireless-small-in-one-printer/-/A-52233457?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Electronics+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Electronics&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9019794&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuej3ivLf2QIVSJR-Ch0FGwSDEAQYAyABEgKPR_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
« Last Edit: March 03/09/18, 12:50:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morni g, heading to superior to visit my daughter and celebrate her gitting into doctrite scbool,. Gonna take family pictures, by another gun, and have a great time. Next weekend me and my cusine are deploying for operation crappie fandango! Auta be alota fun l, he makes his own wine.....
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morni g, heading to superior to visit my daughter and celebrate her gitting into doctrite scbool,. Gonna take family pictures, by another gun, and have a great time. Next weekend me and my cusine are deploying for operation crappie fandango! Auta be alota fun l, he makes his own wine.....
have fun drive safe AND stay outta jail!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh and the following weekend...............so your saying...moreys here we come!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wanna know about this Sanford place!!!  :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I wanna know about this Sanford place!!!  :confused:
sanford..............they can give yea kaperscopies's!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: its a big health organization, sanford hospitals/clinics and the like. there big in the dakotas. the shop i have in sioux falls has a huge sanford hospital just down the street. there's a big sports complex in sioux falls named after the founder.........Denny sanford!!!!!!!!

that help ya ziggy?????????? :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I guess....LPS said he was headed there for fun and games early this am.... :scratch:
Thought maybe he was going to look for junkyard parts.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/09/18, 01:50:13 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
have fun drive safe AND stay outta jail!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh and the following weekend...............so your saying...moreys here we come!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Whats moreys????
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Whats moreys????
:mooning: :mooning: nice try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boar's been gettin' pretty sneaky lately..... :cool:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 14* here at the moment. I believe we got a touch warmer that they predicted yday, as I saw 34* on the thermometer out on the 1 in the garage. Upper 30's for today. :happy1: Nothin special going on here today, have good one.
« Last Edit: March 03/10/18, 08:45:46 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all, 21 and sunny here going to 42. Finally have a weekend off. Not much here but to cook for everyone today before my aunt heads she back to Phoenix. Pork, dumplings and sweet and sour cabbage on he menu. The neighbor had his wall rebuilt and he only way to get the machinery in to do it was to go through my yard, what a mess. He is going to pay for all supplies but with me being so anal about my yard I'll be doing the work myself. I enjoy doing it and I don't trust anyone to do it the way I want/like it to be done. Y'all have a good day and be safe.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here to start and over cast..  should be a good day..  not much going on today, so have a good day!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all, 21 and sunny here going to 42. Finally have a weekend off. Not much here but to cook for everyone today before my aunt heads she back to Phoenix. Pork, dumplings and sweet and sour cabbage on he menu. The neighbor had his wall rebuilt and he only way to get the machinery in to do it was to go through my yard, what a mess. He is going to pay for all supplies but with me being so anal about my yard I'll be doing the work myself. I enjoy doing it and I don't trust anyone to do it the way I want/like it to be done. Y'all have a good day and be safe.

The idiot's never heard of ground protection mats??!   :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03/10/18, 08:21:06 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Cloudy and 26 at choretime. Changed the battery in the outdoor thermometer sensor after noticing that it had quit working yesterday.  Tax appt. today after a bit so getting the last of my crap together. Nothing new in the lambing barn so I would imagine about the time I'm heading out the driveway... 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cloudy and 26 at choretime. Changed the battery in the outdoor thermometer sensor after noticing that it had quit working yesterday. Tax appt. today after a bit so getting the last of my crap together. Nothing new in the lambing barn so I would imagine about the time I'm heading out the driveway...

;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Time change? Boooo! Hisssss! Get up in the dark and fall on the ice time again. Looks like the Boaranese button still isn't working. Something's always eating your trees over there Reb. Surprised they haven't been attacked by beavers yet. 14 at choretime. Another ewe came in late yesterday afternoon. Her nickname is Psycho. Big, wild and mean to boot. Does not like humans. Glad we got that one done.
so i never understood all the hoopla about why the time change is bad.?????????? personally i could give a rats  :moon: :moon: :scratch: :scratch: :confused:

just wonderin???????????????????

Well, when yer used to sleeping until noon most days, you probably don't!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Seriously, if you look it up, there are mountains of evidence concerning increased numbers of heart attacks, strokes, auto accidents, etc.

From everyone's favorite TV channel:

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/health/daylight-saving-time-health-effects/index.html

I haveta agree....so you lose an hour of sleep...big whoop, no different than going to bed an hour later! I think working nite shifts, and not sleeping during the day cuz ya had so much to do, was a lot worse than losing an hour of sleep!
 Plus, we got screwed on that deal, never got paid for that extra hour.... :angry:

Online delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
In the spring you worked an hour less, and in the fall an hour more.   If you happen to be off the wrong day, then poor you.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When it gets dark at 6 I can fish till dark then come in for supper.  When it gets dark after that it is hard to fish till dark cuz the wife thinks that is too late to eat.  ????  Oh well, her Kapernoscopy went well the other day.  She was farting like a horse all afternoon and we kept laughing about it.  lol  He nephew and his daughter are coming to do some fishing today and tomorrow.  I didn't get a bite on the river last night so they will have to hit the lake for better luck. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't forget to check those smoke and CO detectors too, guys. I just did...plus all the fire extinguishers; only takes a few minutes. Setting all of my watches, wall clocks, cuckoo, mantel,  microwave, stove, and all the other assorted ones is what drives me nuts! Plus the truck...garage clock...water softener...alarm clock...bathroom clock... :angry:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
How often should you replace your CO detectors? Ours are a few years old....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
There's a date code on the back of them that's required by law, HD. Otherwise, 5-6 years is the max, I think.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Rebs. Is it too late to do that Kidde fire extinguisher exchange?  As you know the online thing didn't work and I never did call them.  Looked like 3 of mine were on the bad list.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
They have a manufacturer date of May 9th 2014, and a "replace by" section that we're supposed to have filled in....but, didn't  :doah:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They have a manufacturer date of May 9th 2014, and a "replace by" section that we're supposed to have filled in....but, didn't  :doah:

Just looked up regs.....5 to 7 years. I'd fill in "2020". to replace.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey all afternoon :sleazy: :sleazy: busy busy. Well back at it. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's happy hour!! :happy1: :happy1: :drinking: :toast:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
love that brand of brandy, with water here!!  when I have it...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: been drinkin that since i was 16........er 21!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: been drinkin that since i was 16........er 21!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

more like 15 or younger for ya!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: