Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: good for her!!!  (Read 5177 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: yep awesome!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
How disgusting!!!  Good for her for taking a stand.  We need to see more of this.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for her!!   

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
If all women athletes would do this, the problem would go away.   :pouty: :crazy:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe they should all walk away when they see a guy trying to participate as a woman.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Maybe they should all walk away when they see a guy trying to participate as a woman.
a thousand likes!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

whats wierd is we never hear of some female transitioning to male enter into any male  contests..........wonder why????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rodwork

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Couldn’t agree more. There should be 2 categories. Natural women and everyone else. Keep it simple.

Offline Rodwork

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I tried to identify as something else for taxes and it didn’t work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

So do you have a hard drive you store all these memes on?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline FishThumper

• Outdoorsman
Some people just don't get how much difference there is between women and men is most sports. The current world record holder for the 200 Meter in track has a time of 21.34. I read recently that there were near 1000 men who ran faster than that time in just one year. Its simply not fair to expect a women to compete against a person who was born as a man. I have nothing against trans people. That is their business. But they should have to compete in sports as the biological gender they were born as.
"The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't."

Offline Rodwork

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

So do you have a hard drive you store all these memes on?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I just shared all the ones I had today to get my post count up. I remember that one from a couple of years ago and found it again to share. I will do better next time.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
only 8 more to go!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

I just shared all the ones I had today to get my post count up. I remember that one from a couple of years ago and found it again to share. I will do better next time.

Just given you some crap. I recall most of those from over the years on IDO. You have some good ones  :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya know,  I can understand the gals frustration in the article,  her ways are set. But we're talking friggin pool here, she wasn't at a arm wrestling contest with a Tran. Never know, it coulda lost instead of winning the way it did..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
principal period...

Offline FishThumper

• Outdoorsman
Ya know,  I can understand the gals frustration in the article,  her ways are set. But we're talking friggin pool here, she wasn't at a arm wrestling contest with a Tran. Never know, it coulda lost instead of winning the way it did..

Pool may not make much of a difference, But its the principle. I'm sure they had a Men's division of the same Pool tourney. The trans person should have just played in the men's
"The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't."

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I play in a pool league and about the only thing that power makes a small difference on is the break. But still agree trans people should not be able to compete in sports against the other sex

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny thing is...  It took a female billiard player to make a stand.  There may be more 'real' athletes competing in physical sports who have done the same thing, but you'd think by now it would be the norm - that women would refuse to compete against trans men.

The feminist movement lost their way decades ago and never figured out what they should be all about.

Offline Iowaboy1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Uhm, riddle me this, regardless of what you think you are or who you try to be through alterations, meds, whatever, can anyone explain why the chromosomes you are born with cannot be changed???
And with that thought, they should be judged accordingly in my opinion.
 :crazy:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
And the Lord said..."You have balls, I will call you man."

And the Lord said...."You have no balls, I will call you women."

And the Lord said...."What?? You don't like what I decided you should be? Watch what happens next."  :evil:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :coffee:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yuppers!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: