Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 360960 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wowsirs! Take another one of my patented junkets to suburban Flanders and look what happens. :doah: Welcome to MNO Sharon, Iowaboy, Fish Thumper, Rodwork, Tumhoefer, & jrasmussen. Hotspot works so thinkin' I should probably go back up there... :scratch: Please make yourselves at home & feel free to move about the cabin. 🛶 🏡
« Last Edit: October 10/25/23, 11:08:13 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Umy... check your PM'S I can't send email with my phone.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Welcome all!  I’ve only been here for a short time, but also conclude to stay away from Glenn57. 🤣
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome all!  I’ve only been here for a short time, but also conclude to stay away from Glenn57. 🤣
:pouty: :doah: :surrender: oh the abuse. :pouty: :shocked:

Offline DennyO

• Outdoorsman
Howdy do all! I posted on another thread to introduce myself, but I'm just another transplant from another brouder.
« Last Edit: October 10/29/23, 01:10:39 AM by DennyO »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
welcome Denny!!   chime in any time!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Greetings & welcome aboard from the land of ice and snow!  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome all the new people.  You have came to a pretty good site here.  Join in and raze that Glen guy as much as you can.  It keeps him on his toes. 

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Howdy do all! I posted on another thread to introduce myself, but I'm just another transplant from another brader.

Rut row, watch out guys another feller from the south here, he routes for the Hawkeyes. Nice to see you here Denny!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey just a thought to all the new members. Iffin your willing or know of a place to hold a "nudist conference"  :sleazy: let HD know. :rotflmao:

He's got contact information for a couple that joined here that are looking for a place. :happy1: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey just a thought to all the new members. Iffin your willing or know of a place to hold a "nudist conference"  :sleazy: let HD know. :rotflmao:

He's got contact information for a couple that joined here that are looking for a place. :happy1: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

I figured you were checking out places over in 'Sconnie while you were there!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

https://campncn.com/
« Last Edit: November 11/19/23, 01:47:29 PM by Dotch »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
ruh roh    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Mikey.....Glenn's just looking for a place to fit in..... No worries....  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: come on HD I know deep down you thought that was funny  :mooning: I fit in most places.

Dotch.... the only thing I wanna see out here is an undressed deer carcass.. the rest can wait till I get home!! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: come on HD I know deep down you thought that was funny  :mooning: I fit in most places.

Dotch.... the only thing I wanna see out here is an undressed deer carcass.. the rest can wait till I get home!! :happy1:
You sure? Check your email, Dotch sent some stuff to pass the time...lol.

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

I knew you kinda sick in the head but undressing a deer is a whole new level of sick!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I knew you kinda sick in the head but undressing a deer is a whole new level of sick!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
you just wait John.... hang around these goofballs long enough you'll turn out the same way!; :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

you just wait John.... hang around these goofballs long enough you'll turn out the same way!; :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Speaking of sick puppies where has Iowaboy been?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he pops in every so often...   

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

I know he's busy fixing everyones problems in the middle of nowhere. We keep up via texts. He may just be an old plow boy, but that guy can fix anything.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I have read his posts on ido, would enjoy meeting him if that could happen..  yes a side line looker over there..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I have read his posts on ido, would enjoy meeting him if that could happen..  yes a side line looker over there..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

We have a gal over there, her name is Sharon, maybe you guys have heard of her.  :rotflmao: She used to set up these get to gethers and members could meet up. Maybe we could do one of those sometime, not sure how spread out you clowns are. Otherwise Mike hes stuck in the middle of cornfields in Iowa. I actually ran my boat down to him to fix 4 hours away because I trust him.

No shame on being on both sites.  ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes have read her posts too, don' blame ya on taking yer boat to him either!!!... 

I'm 10 miles north of Osakis... 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I know he's busy fixing everyones problems in the middle of nowhere. We keep up via texts. He may just be an old plow boy, but that guy can fix anything.
rumor has it he's a pretty good bullhead fisherman too!! :sleazy: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao:

It's what I keep hearing anyway?? :scratch: :coffee:

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

rumor has it he's a pretty good bullhead fisherman too!! :sleazy: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao:

It's what I keep hearing anyway?? :scratch: :coffee:

Well Glenn any good Iowaeign he knows how to catch and cook a good bullhead!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :confused:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

We have a gal over there, her name is Sharon, maybe you guys have heard of her.  :rotflmao: She used to set up these get to gethers and members could meet up. Maybe we could do one of those sometime, not sure how spread out you clowns are. Otherwise Mike hes stuck in the middle of cornfields in Iowa. I actually ran my boat down to him to fix 4 hours away because I trust him.

No shame on being on both sites.  ;)
We've seen Sharon a time or 2 here, good gal. We've had a few ice fishin get togethers the last few yrs,  usually a hoot especially at Glenn's expense..lol. just kidding bud. That's always a winter option.

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I could totally coordinate some MNO gatherings! The IDO gatherings are always fun and I plan to do more there too! I should do a roll call post here and see abouts where everyone is! 😁🍻
« Last Edit: November 11/20/23, 06:26:50 PM by Sharon »
~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Offline Iowaboy1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Ya I am still here,  been busier than a slinky on an escalator.
Someone sent me a picture of Glen's deer, from what I understand it died laughing in its tracks, I was told Glen shot so many times the gun barrel got hot enough it would droop between shots and for some reason the deer thought that was hilarious watching the barrel droop, straighten out again when fired then droop again.