Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4979965 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those were good. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Merry Christmas to All.  And good morning too.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all and Merry Christmas to all of you.  11 here.  Don't know why I am up so early.  Man it is dark out yet.  Well Santa did show up during the night.  Got a few things from him.  So did the dogs and the cat.  All is well up on the northern border.  I wonder what Mike is doing right now????   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
reading your post from home!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

mornin all!! a nice night last night, went over to the girl friends place and had a nice time with all of them...  So LPS it was a quiet good night!!   :rotflmao:  I have things ready for today to get the smoker going and then just relax..  the furnace I might be getting an idea of what's going on with it..  and sounds all internal!!  oh well I'mm getting by..  have a great day all!!!

thanks Reb for the guidance on the furnace too!! 
« Last Edit: December 12/25/18, 08:10:18 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all and Merry Christmas to all of you.  11 here.  Don't know why I am up so early.  Man it is dark out yet.  Well Santa did show up during the night.  Got a few things from him.  So did the dogs and the cat.  All is well up on the northern border.  I wonder what Mike is doing right now????   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :sleazy:

I was up at 3:00 am......Merry Christmas. 25* here. Got my Christmas present early, went out on the deck at 3:30 am with my coffee, and heard two Great horned owls hooting back and forth a couple pine trees away....how cool!   :smiley:

https://www.almanac.com/content/bird-sounds-great-horned-owl
« Last Edit: December 12/25/18, 08:22:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey Mike, my furnace was doing the same thing a few weeks ago. Temp would go down to the high 50s and then kick in. Furnace guy came and cleaned it and all is OK. Dust in some contacts he said. I guess I have to have it cleaned more often and not wait until it quits.   :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks Merc, it's been awhile since I cleaned it!!!  that's first then!!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have the girlfriend bring her vacuum cleaner over and clean it for ya Mike...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea right!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That's what neighbor ladies are for mikey! That and to make a cocktail fer ya first so you can watch... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just watch how ya word it...don't say "can you come over for a bit?" "I need ya to suck something"... :doah: These guys'll just getcha in lotsa trouble... :tut:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Hope santa was good to all of ya. He took good care of us. We had a good weekend. My parents will be heading south some time this morning. The wife and I had to work this morning so we said our see ya laters last night. Hope you get that furnace figured out the Mike. It sounds like it is going to get chilly come the end of the week. Sounds like some snow is coming, according to TWC. I need to watch the weather and see what they are predicting. Haven't watched news in 4 days and I can say I really haven't missed all the politics. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, thanks for all the suggestions fellers!!!  I'm sure they will help!!   :rotflmao:  well the day was very good yesterday and I sure hope everyone else's was good too!!  sure going to be interesting the next 48 hours or so..  we will see Friday where it ends up for snow totals!!!  have a great day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just watch the blinking green light, Mikey......it tells ya things...... :rolleyes:   
WHEEE!  Chistmas is over, now maybe things will get back to normal.... :happy1:
28* and fawgy in Swampville, just waiting for all the rain, sleet, hail, and T-storms...yes, Morjits are yappin' T-storms. DANGER DANGER. Gotta live up to our name, ya know.
No big plans today, except just hang loose, goose. Have a good one guys.... :coffee:

HYDROLOGIC OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LA CROSSE WI
347 AM CST Wed Dec 26 2018

...Locally Heavy Rain and River Rises Expected into Late Week...

Locally heavy rain will be seen across the area from late tonight
into Thursday. Rainfall amounts will range from 0.75 to 1.25
inches. With the ground frozen, this rain will quickly run off
into the rivers and streams.
« Last Edit: December 12/26/18, 08:10:52 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
still got heat but now the the fellow I use for the HVAC will be here today..  time to make this thing work right!!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning MNO!!  The wife just left for work and I am unsupervised again.   :sleazy: :sleazy:  Life is great!  I already got some work done (packaged Mikes Ice Rig) and am finishing up with coffee.  I see they are still talking 3-5" tonight and 1-3" tomorrow.  May go into Thur night now.  Strong winds of 20 - 30 mph too.  Gonna be great!!!  The Big Dodge plow truck is ready and waiting.  Man is that a good feeling knowing I don't have to plow on the  wheeler during that wind and cold.  That used to be cool as heck too.  Now not so much.  LOL  Hey Mike I like that advice from Dotch about teaching her to make a great cocktail for you.  That is a true show of affection.  "Here this is for you honey, you big strong man"  LOLOL  My wife makes a pretty mean Manhattan.  She usually burns it but I tell her it is just right every time.  I have asked her if we are short of water.  Then she knows it is a strong one and we laugh.  Well I am heading into Spee Dee and then better bring some bales out for the horses before the big storm. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was gonna invite ya down to go surfboarding, but since yer so busy today.... when it hits 10* on Friday, and it all flash freezes, I can pull ya behind Mr. Sparkles on yer flying saucer.
I promise I won't do the "crack the whip"....:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/26/18, 08:34:06 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 27 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Got the snow blower attached and ready for battle should the weather gods decide to change their minds. Barry's right mikey, ya need ta get dem wimmen trained right early on. I didn't and I'm lucky if I get a beer offered to me!  :confused: Of course she's usually chasing me around da house so she's probably afraid I'll spill!  :happy1: Hauled in 4 lambs to the locker plant this a.m. so will need to clean the freezer out. Totally out of lamb chops after yesterday so we're runnin' on fumes. Wonder who's been eating all of it?  :scratch:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like a new furnace in my future!!  it should be good till spring they figure but no guarantee's!!  some serious issues with that cost major bucks and it's just as well to replace it..  it's 18 or 20 years old I think....  always some thing!!!   but life is good today!!! :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It is always something.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ain't THAT the truth.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't tell 'em to put a new AC switch in yer truck..... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got get a new CO detector today yet...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I should get new CO detectors too.  They only last 7 years or so.  I just saw the storm track on CCO tv.  It looked like Alex had the largest snowfall forecast at 10".  SO Mike you need to call the girlfriend and tell her to bring a shovel.  Maybe she will get snowed in. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Smart man!  :happy1: I'm putting in a detector for the wedder morjits today...now they've changed it back to heavy snow....THEN rain Friday.... :doah:

New detector:

« Last Edit: December 12/26/18, 01:18:48 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
just got get a new CO detector today yet...

Heat exchanger plugging up?

Since Reb didn't pick me up.....I'm flying solo.....gonna hit the ice....be back later.....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ah dang!!! I knew I forgot somethin'!!!  :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that seems to be Ok HD, thanks!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Ah dang!!! I knew I forgot somethin'!!!  :doah: :rotflmao:

That's ok Reb....the gills are bitting....

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!