Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Last day for Bear App  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Does anyone know any info on surplus licenses or areas where u can buy over the counter?? Thanks!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
You can talk to the farmers in the area, they sometimes have nusance (sp) bears...and go buy the permit over the counter.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline cmpswampy

• Outdoorsman
If it is anything like last year there are going to be no surplus licenses... The DNR also cut the amount of licenses in each area.
You cant shoot a 180 if you shoot a spike!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
well i got drawn my very first year but never got around to going because of work conflict.

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
Does anyone know any info on surplus licenses or areas where u can buy over the counter?? Thanks!

No quota zones are the ticket for over the counter. You can find them on the DNR website. I think one is just directly south/southeast of Isle, but you'll have to check the DNR map for that one.
Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline rem

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Just got tooth results back my bear was 20 no wonder he taske like :censored: anyone else hunt area 51

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Just got tooth results back my bear was 20 no wonder he taske like :censored: anyone else hunt area 51

20 years old!?

Offline rem

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
yep 20 years old i was in 8 when he was born kind of cool Buddies sure like giving me sh-- about shooting a senior citizen bear

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
How much did he weigh?  Any pictures?
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Put my app. in 2 weeks ago.  When will we get the results?
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
yep 20 years old i was in 8 when he was born kind of cool Buddies sure like giving me sh-- about shooting a senior citizen bear

Thats awesome! What a trophy! Congrats  :happy1: