Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Can someone help me move my dog?  (Read 4024 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I just walked upstairs and found Macy in my bed and she was even under the blankets. She looks so comfortable, I guess I'll just sleep on the couch. lol

Does your dog think she is the queen of the castle too?

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I know what you mean Spinach!  My dog "Buddy" is the king of our house!  Here he is sitting on the headrest of my recliner!  It's hard to scold them when you look into their eyes!  ::)

Many times he'll jump up and lay there on the headrest as I sit in the chair.  He knows his role-and enjoys every minute of it!  ::hittingself::
« Last Edit: May 05/24/07, 12:46:41 AM by Woody »
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Well, it looks like to me that she got a little tired and had to go to bed!  You must of had her waiting too long while you were building your "pyramid"!  LOL  - GG

Offline captkev

• Outdoorsman
Kevin K. Winkler

Ice Team PowerStick

Offline vickieschessies

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Here are a few of mine with my son and me on my bed.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
                   MNO Prefered sponsors

http://www.fawkinnae.com