Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Battery vacuums  (Read 416 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Does anyone have a battery vacuum?  We have a Shark plug in one and it is great.  I am trying to keep the house vacuumed so of course now we need more equipment.  Dog hair is the issue.  I thought mayhaps a new one would be nice for that.  Could still use the plug in one too.  SO this is the one I was looking at: Shark IZ462H Vertex Ultra Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum with DuoClean PowerFins, Crevice, Pet Multi-Tool, Anti-Allergen, Brush, Removable Handheld, Flex, 60 min Runtime, Blue, MultiFLEX

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard that model really sucks.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I got a Shark for the man cave.... it works great. I'd have to go out and look to get the model.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
https://www.bissell.com/cleanview-xr-pet-300w-stick-vacuum-3797V.html

We have this one (or similar) at my volunteer fire station. seems to keep our day room clean...
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Here ya go LPS.....
It's been a great unit, I had a Electrolux vacuum prior to this, and this is 10 times better!

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad to hear that you guys like these.  I think it would be so handy and quick to just use it to pick up dog hair on the wood floors.  The dust mop just doesn't get er done anymore. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for all of the info.  I just ordered the new version of the Shark Vertex.  Should be here Friday.  Two yellow dogs means lots of yellow hair. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok boys here is my thoughts.  I really like it.  The tank is smaller than a regular vac but it is so nice and easy to get under things that it is worth dumping it more often.  Very nice to not have to bother with a cord too.  I think it took half the time not having to worry about the cord.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup that's probably the only complaint I got to LPS....

We got a black lab and red bone howler to clean up after....then when the grand dogs come home (3 shepherds & a saint Bernard) it gets hairy 😁

But it works.....

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dog hair is the main culprit here too.