Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What kind of a gull darn candy ass ice fishing contest is this  (Read 3306 times)

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I only counted 15 hardy souls to date signed up for the Ice Fishing Challenge to date. That's only 5 teams. Heck I have that many digits on one of my hands. If I had another leg - I'd have that many limbs. Five is only 5 more than zero.
What in the  w i d e  w o r l d of sports is the world coming to? So what else are you going to do? Join a gull-dang bowling league??? It's going to be winter soon!
I know - bears go to sleep so maybe I should too. WRONG! OK so maybe I'm a little strung out over my performance in this years Fishing Challenge. And I know a lot of you guys are hyperventillating over the soon to be happening White-tailed deer season.

One word - Sign Up! (OK that's two words).

Wait a minute - did I count wrong?
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe one team of 14 and one team of just WILD, I am surprised he has not suggested it :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Maybe one team of 14 and one team of just WILD, I am surprised he has not suggested it :coffee:

Now that's funny. Didn't I see you on the Tonight Show?
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm afraid he would lose because ice fishings my passon

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Yes that would be  funny if I bet you all in the ice fishing contest, Say what you like but the fact you lost!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

G I see talking behind my back would you!!  :moon: :moon:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
I only counted 15 hardy souls to date signed up for the Ice Fishing Challenge to date. That's only 5 teams. Heck I have that many digits on one of my hands. If I had another leg - I'd have that many limbs. Five is only 5 more than zero.
What in the  w i d e  w o r l d of sports is the world coming to? So what else are you going to do? Join a gull-dang bowling league??? It's going to be winter soon!
I know - bears go to sleep so maybe I should too. WRONG! OK so maybe I'm a little strung out over my performance in this years Fishing Challenge. And I know a lot of you guys are hyperventillating over the soon to be happening White-tailed deer season.

One word - Sign Up! (OK that's two words).

Wait a minute - did I count wrong?

It's cold!  It's dark most of the time. :cry: :cry:  It's too much work! :cry: :cry: It's too hard.  :cry: :cry:  I want my momma.  :cry: :cry:   To all that sign up   :Clap: :Clap:   :snow5:
     This is your chance to make history by becoming a member of the MNO Hall of Fame.  All you have to do is earn it. :happy1: :happy1:    Bring on the  :cold:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
im sorry but im going to have to take the fame here