Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Deer ticks are out!!  (Read 574 times)

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Found my first deer tick crawling on my arm today.  Gave the pup her first dose of Advantix tonight.  Way to early to be fighting them damn things already. 

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Not a big surprise. Considering the warm, dryer than normal weather, it's to be expected. Always more concerned about the ticks I don't see till they're already feasting.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard a few weeks ago that someone around the cities had one.  Was on the news.  Been waiting for them. 

Online Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The only good thing about the conditions are is hoping the mosquito numbers will be down.

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Pulled one off the dog last night.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :shocked:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Anyone who wants to see me dance around naked has some SERIOUS issues. Besides, we don't use the front door.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
hell.......iffin it be any of the fishin gals.........or a cute cougar......i'd be all over that scam!!!!! :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
      Besides, we don't use the front door.

Oh my!! 😳😳🤣🤣

~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of naked and afraid, I wonder if glenn has been in contact with the nudists lately? :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of naked and afraid, I wonder if glenn has been in contact with the nudists lately? :scratch:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
Is he on their mailing list?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: naw HD is in charge of them........and he aint sharing!!!!!!! :doah:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
      Besides, we don't use the front door.

Oh my!! 😳😳🤣🤣
Thought he might be a back door guy.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I caught that too.  Pretty funny too.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: naw HD is in charge of them........and he aint sharing!!!!!!! :doah:

I heard they moved to Cold Spring to drink Michelob Golden and pound sand up some old farts........  :rotflmao:

Maybe Remone is joining the party 🥳
« Last Edit: April 04/28/24, 09:29:01 AM by HD »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They are all around us.  Trying to infiltrate our tight knit group :rotflmao: :rotflmao: