Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2015 Official MNO Fishing Challenge Contestant's Smackdown thread.  (Read 210565 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Glenn57 my summer as a Union Thug was a blast.  Not quite as much of a blast as thegreatoutdoors non union mishaps on their way to first.

« Last Edit: March 03/11/15, 08:34:36 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea it was!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: especially when we had to tell the flunkies how to put up there tent!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   You don't mean these guys do you?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee..........Lee..........Lee!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :doah: :doah: you stooped to a new low. :bonk: :bonk: stealing your grandkids stickers!!!!! :doah: :doah: not even a union guy would do that. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh by the way I got my MNO bumper sticker today!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Re: 2015 Fishing Challenge Donations thread has just been updated. :happy1:

Thanks to corny13. :bow:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Official confirmed sign up for the 2015 MNO Fishing Challenge has been updated.  ::welcome:: aboard
 boar
   &
 Retired on Osakis

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   The way it stands the next entrant will be guaranteed a spot.   We will be at 4 full teams.    We need 4 more entrants to get to the 5th team.  If we only get 3 more entrants the next entrant plays and the other two lose out.  If you want to give it a go sign up now. 

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Well DDS, a lack of participation may be my fault because of signing up earlier than I should have, scaring many others off.  :surrender:
In fact, if I signed up a week earlier, don't think I'd see Lee, Borgie, and yourself on the list of confirmed entrants since any team the three of you are on will be trying for second place at best (unless teamed up with me!)  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
OH YEAH, BABEE!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well DDS, a lack of participation may be my fault because of signing up earlier than I should have, scaring many others off.  :surrender:
In fact, if I signed up a week earlier, don't think I'd see Lee, Borgie, and yourself on the list of confirmed entrants since any team the three of you are on will be trying for second place at best (unless teamed up with me!)  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Boy!........You sure love to hand out the...

« Last Edit: March 03/17/15, 11:31:08 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Boy even im not that arrogant. Holy smokes you might as well be pointing to the fence babe ruth style, but in this case yur pointing to you outhouse beacuse of the big dump ya just took. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: jut trying to figure out where lee got a picture of it :scratch: :scratch:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
The 2015 Fishing Challenge enrollment has hit an upward trend. Looks like the sky's the limit.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  I am not noticing any lack of participation.  We already have enough for four teams.  With plenty of time to go.  All of the judges have sworn off taking anymore bribes from you TGO.   The lavish trips to Vegas and the Bahama cruises were fun but not worth the aggravation of seeing 2014 fishing challenge champ under your name.  Keep your cash and lobster dinners my friend.  Any judge that accepts another bribe from you will be fired.    :police: :police:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy even im not that arrogant. Holy smokes you might as well be pointing to the fence babe ruth style.....
Of course you're not that arrogant, cause you can't catch any fish!!!  :laughroll:
OH YEAH, BABEE!!!   :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Boy even im not that arrogant. Holy smokes you might as well be pointing to the fence babe ruth style.....
Of course you're not that arrogant, cause you can't catch any fish!!!  :laughroll:
OH YEAH, BABEE!!!   :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

:taz:

There there Boar! I'm sure greatoutdoors didn't mean it

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
So if im the pig, you must be the pussy :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:and its Boar as in male bear derrrrrrr. but go ahead id rather be a pig than a pussy, that why you wernt in the ice challenge? wait that was TGO. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:Come on Double D, TGO bribing with dinners and cruises???? come on man, he runs a bait shop in Ely :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: bribing with cruses. a dead minnow dinner maybe, and trip around the local lake in dingy. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
I'm BACK!!!  Had to take Mama on a little Holiday to see the Grandsons and to rest up after kickn everyones  :moon: in the Ice Challenge. 

Hmmm   Champ summer 2014,ROCKBASS champ 2014, Ice 2014.  I am happy to accept bribes for me to be on your team if you want to WIN the 2015 Summer Challenge!!

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm BACK!!!  Had to take Mama on a little Holiday to see the Grandsons and to rest up after kickn everyones  :moon: in the Ice Challenge. 

Hmmm   Champ summer 2014,ROCKBASS champ 2014, Ice 2014.  I am happy to accept bribes for me to be on your team if you want to WIN the 2015 Summer Challenge!!
Your run of luck is about to come to a screeching halt. No 2015 Rockbass championship and no 2015 Challenge championship, unless your team up with me.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
certainly was luck yessir. skill is wat it really takes so i guesse im on a team all by myself because of all of you lacking ther of, unless of course the fish god Boarus fishiscatchitcus shines down on the weak souls of this challenge and bestows grace and acceptance into the realm of greatness with this allmighty beast of your burden.BOAR BOAR BOAR! the name rong loud and triumphant thru the halls of victory, showing no mecy to those who oppose and seek to crumble thy mighty empire........ nevermind your all going down.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Ok boys and girls  :bow: :bow: :bow:  LUCK is not a factor...

W is for Winner....

:kingscourt:

Applications to be on my Team can be forwarded to Lee and DD....if they don't just put themselves on my Team!

ps  it will take some real SKILL to get that ROCKBASS trophy off my Mantle! :woot:

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta be luck seeing as you have the lucky number 13 in your name. ;D

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I hate to tell you this corny13, but Lee and DDS are already negotiating their acceptance on my team.  :happy1:
The tactics used were formerly called bribes, before we became politically correct.
Lee offered a 20 pound box of chocolate, and $500 in small, unmarked bills.  :Clap: :Clap:
DDS offered two "brand new, unused" inflatable rubber dolls, one human, the other a sheep.  :whistling:
I immediately turned that offer down since everyone sadly knows, that those two dolls would not be in a "new, unused" condition.  :sorry:
Lee just upped the ante to $1,000, so it looks like he'll be honored to be with me, while DDS is still a free agent!  ;)
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
bribes, blow up dolls, bears sweatshirts?????? not so sure. I heard boar is going to be put on your team there greatoutdoors!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Glenn you were on my team once I don't need another whiney person that can't fish lol hahaha :-) laughing face laughing face
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
bribes, blow up dolls, bears sweatshirts?????? not so sure. I heard boar is going to be put on your team there greatoutdoors!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
glenn,
Boar has submitted a bid to be on the team, we are still working out the final details!!  :coffee:
I'm not sure we can come to an agreement, but the substantial bid he made is hard to turn down.  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:

The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn,
Boar has submitted a bid to be on the team, we are still working out the final details!!  :coffee:
I'm not sure we can come to an agreement, but the substantial bid he made is hard to turn down.  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
what he promise you? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: not to drop the staple item in the lake!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
That, and something about keys???  :scratch:

He won't be dropping them in the lake this summer.  Cookie says he now keeps them locked safely in his truck.  :doah:   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That, and something about keys???  :scratch:

He won't be dropping them in the lake this summer.  Cookie says he now keeps them locked safely in his truck.  :doah:   :rotflmao:
:doah: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley: :super smiley: :super smiley:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yup there safe there and no one can get them. I keep a wire hanger in the glove compartment just incase I lock them in the truck again. :bonk: :bonk:
78.50"