Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Are you getting my replies?  (Read 2163 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi General and HD.  I have replied to your messages and I don't see that the replies are in the sent box.  I just wanted to make sure you are getting them.  Thanks Barry

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yes sir....I got the back! If you want, you can choose to save a draft to your sent file (there is a button in there somewhere for it) otherwise, as soon as you hit send, a green box pops up at the top, confirming your message has been sent.  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Yeah what HD said.   :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Moon Lake Refuge

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Bacon weave around a rolled up slab of sausage stuffed with cream cheese, crab meat, jalepenos, onions, chives and possibly some baby shrimp.  probably whip up some twice baked tators with it too.  Been wanting to try them with a mix of red and bakers.  Think someone on the last site said they come out creamier that way.

Offline Moon Lake Refuge

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Bacon weave around a rolled up slab of sausage stuffed with cream cheese, crab meat, jalepenos, onions, chives and possibly some baby shrimp.  probably whip up some twice baked tators with it too.  Been wanting to try them with a mix of red and bakers.  Think someone on the last site said they come out creamier that way.
Did I post this here?

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup...you did. Should I call the off topic police?  :police:  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Moon Lake Refuge

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yup...you did. Should I call the off topic police?  :police:  :rotflmao:
Ha definitely wrong topic.  Don't turn me in!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happybounce: Ha, I did the same thing.   Senior moment on my part but it happens.  good luck.