Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Alexandria Ice Fishing Contest & No fish?  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Rumor has it that none of the participants in Alex contest caught a fish?  Anyone else hear this?
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
I did hear that. Hard to believe.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
well we know no one cheated ??

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I drove right buy this just this last weekend.  We thought about entering but my brother in-law said that lake has no fish in it.  Guess he was right.  We did stop at the bait shop the next day and we asked who won and he said no fish were caught and we just laughed.  The kicker is instead of throwing names in a hat they held over all prizes for next year.  I'm surprised their wasn't a lynch mob. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Is Denny Hecker running scams from prison already? :rotflmao:   
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline katfishkeith

• Outdoorsman
  • Here kitty kitty
I talked to someone who was there, he claimed a few people were arrested for being unruly, but I don't know if it's true?
I am the luckiest husband, my wife, Mrs Katfish brings home fishin lures instead of shoes n clothes......

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Never fails to have a few people get out of hand.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Thats crazy.  If you were lucky enough to catch a fish, you would have won $10,000.  That would have been nice.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I still think names should have been thrown in a hat or something like that.  The people who were there deserved to win the prizes. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I agree 100%.  Those prizes were donated for that day.  The prizes should have been awarded. 

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
My Father in law and uncle in law were both there. That is right not one fish was hooked. People were trying everything to get one. What a long day with no fish.
If today was perfect. There would be no need for tomorrow.