Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4967897 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 29* to start the day. Some errands to run this morning too. Not much else happenin here, hope you enjoy your Monday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. 26* and dismal. Sleet, rain, and snow later. Nothin' exciting here. Mikey, looks like yer gonna get whacked!!  -16?!  :shocked:  Stay warm!  Have a good day....
« Last Edit: December 12/31/18, 07:53:52 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
%!%$#@@  I was just reading the Duck recipes on the home page...and it disappeared for a new thing on CWD!!!  :angry:  Can I access it somehow?

Never mind! Was able to under "general articles"!  :azn:
« Last Edit: December 12/31/18, 08:16:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  28 here when I took the pooches for a walk, just got dun scarfing down French toast,  bacon and some little sizzlers.  Probably go thru my fishin stuff and chop some wood today. See ya!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  2 here and that is the high.  Gonna be -19 tonight.  Then a warm up.  Guess I can fire up the fishhouse about Wed.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Be careful how ya word that Barry............ :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning...……….yea we never got close to the 3 inched of the 3-6 they where yammering about. windy to.

well this fool needs to get going on the football fun thing!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
wen do we start? how much fun is it? whos playing? what do we do? football? Vikez 35....did i win? who won? do u like cheeze. im hungry..how come u always grumpy? are we playing yet??
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wen do we start? how much fun is it? whos playing? what do we do? football? Vikez 35....did i win? who won? do u like cheeze. im hungry..how come u always grumpy? are we playing yet??
:tut: :tut: :tut: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :party1: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz:

there's always gotta be 1 numbskull!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WELL BUBBLE BUTT...…………...get your picks in!!!!!!!!!!SHEEZ!!!!!!! :doofus: :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
%!%$#@@  I was just reading the Duck recipes on the home page...and it disappeared for a new thing on CWD!!!  :angry:  Can I access it somehow?

Heck, I didn't think anybody read the front page anymore.... I change it once a week...  :doah: sorry Reb...
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No prob HD! I always read it! Might try that duck recipe.... whole bunch of 'em will eat outta yer hand down at Silver Lake... :evil:  :whistling: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: I usually read them to HD!!!!!!!!! your time isn't wasted. :happy1: :bow:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: I usually read them to HD!!!!!!!!! your time isn't wasted. :happy1: :bow:

I didn't realize there were articles/ recipes including KATCHUP.    :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/31/18, 10:43:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Heck, I didn't think anybody read the front page anymore.... I change it once a week...  :doah: sorry Reb...

I try to read them every week...  it's always interesting...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I read most of them too.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bonk: :scratch: I don't get it, Stearns county is listed in a winter storm warning? :confused: :confused:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:bonk: :scratch: I don't get it, Stearns county is listed in a winter storm warning? :confused: :confused:
Crack open anutter one and then you'll see... :sleazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ok!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :drinking: :drinking: how bouts #4!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and da nite is still young!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker;

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That it really doesn't matter.. :surrender: :party1: :happybounce: :toast:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, well it's a new year bring it on!!  dang cold out side -17 or -18, brrrr!!!  hope everyone had a good and safe evening last night!!!  quiet here but good..  quiet day today too..  have a good day!!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, it's a balmy 11* down here south of the border. Just peeked at the weather up at the lake & it said - 23, they had -28 WC up there real early. Brrr! Got a college football game on the list for early today as the Outback bowl  starts at 11. Not alot else planned. Hope everyone had a fun & safe New Years Eve as well a good day today.
« Last Edit: January 01/01/19, 08:26:26 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was -26 here when we got up.  Warmed up to -24 now.  Have the wood burner going and all looks good so far.  The deck is creaking.  Thank God the wind isn't howling.  Having fake coffee now.  Maybe we will watch some college ball too.  ??  Not going fishing....  Hoping Mikes pipes haven't frozen yet. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -22 here this morning. Happy New year. Been entertaining all weekend and fishing so have been checking in. Most of the group is gone now. Just a couple left. No fishing today. We will try and.doa few things after the sister in-law and her husband leave. I also need to pull the alternator out of my track truck so I can get it crossed over for a new one. That seized up on me Saturday morning. Luckily I was able to get it back to shore. Well, just another day in Paradise. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning. yep a bit chilly. nuttin really planned for today, not even hung over. :azn: just cant go there anymore. stay warm fellas!!!!!!

oh yea.having real fresh ground Tanzanian coffee from da coffeeman. where is he by the way??? need to place an order soon???????
« Last Edit: January 01/01/19, 08:57:13 AM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Was -26 here when we got up.  Warmed up to -24 now.  Have the wood burner going and all looks good so far.  The deck is creaking.  Thank God the wind isn't howling.  Having fake coffee now.  Maybe we will watch some college ball too.  ??  Not going fishing....  Hoping Mikes pipes haven't frozen yet.

funny you say that...  the furnace did quit again last night..  got to 58 in the house this morning when I crawled out of bed..   :rotflmao:  got it going again after unplugging the vent pipes...    :happy1:  nice and warm now!!! 

had -17 this this morning..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I sure like my baseboard electric heat!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: no furnace to fuss with. the house was built in 1979 and replaced only 3 heater controls!!!!!!!! I checked once what a new baseboard would run the replace.....the biggest was 100 bucks.

i'm on the budget payment plan with Xcel...currently 240.00 a month year round!!  and that's with 2 frig's and 3 freezers running.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ran into the GFI issue last year when I remodeled the kitchen.  The new fridge (Bosh) tripped the GFI about once a day.  After many calls, a trip out by the repairman, and a lot of research I learned that some new fridges cannot be connected to a GFI circuit.  Turns out some capacitance in the heaters that prevent outside moisture leak enough on startup to trip the GFI.  Strange that so many people from the store, to the repair department weren't aware of that.  Fortunately there was an under cabinet light nearby that I was able to connect to. 

Today starts the Christmas tear down at out house.  The process takes days as there are about 20 tubs, a dozen big boxes just to get a start.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***