Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Robbed on the ice , On Big Marine yesterday  (Read 13904 times)

Offline mnfisherguy

• Outdoorsman
  • Im into hunting, fishing, cooking, and my horse ..
yeah GG its fixed now.. LOL !!  that bummed me out a bit..

yeah some peeps are truelly stupid...
If you say or react to something when frustrated or angry it will inevitably end in distaster !!

Offline mnfisherguy

• Outdoorsman
  • Im into hunting, fishing, cooking, and my horse ..
Here is the latest on this mess. THe guy came forth with this..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the "Robbed on the Ice" thread. What happened was a buddy of mine wanted to check out the site, so I logged in on his computer and forgot to log off. He thought it would be funny to make that post. He didn't think it would make as a big of a splash as it did, though. I got pm's from guys offering me gear, their support, help, I even got a pm from kstp news wanting to do my "story". I hadn't been on the internet for a few days and a buddy of mine called me and asked when I got robbed. I had no idea what he was talking about and he explained what happened. I called haywood and asked him what was up, he said they even pm'ed back and forth. I'm sorry I haven't replied since then, I've been at my sister-in-law's place since she's outta town and she doesn't have the internet.
Again, I apologize for all of this. I've made some good fishing partners since I've been on this site and and would hate for this to affect the relationships I've made.
If you say or react to something when frustrated or angry it will inevitably end in distaster !!

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
It sounds like the guy feels pretty bad.  It's too bad the joke got way too carried away.  I'm glad he cleared things up with everybody.

:dancinred:  gg

Offline muskies4fun

• Outdoorsman
Just the reason my Colt 1911 National Match Goldcup is always on my person

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah Griz, I know exactly what yer sayin, even if I had my gun on me, if that did happen, even without family there, it'd still be a situation where you'd let the  :censored: walk because no ones life, not even a theives, is worth losing over a few hundred bucks worth of gear... but if some one started using that shotgun, then you'd wish you had one on you then.  I believe thats one of the big things they go over in the c.c. training...knowing when and when not to make the decision to use your weapon.  Anyway I'm really glad it was a urban myth in the making... :bonk:  Fisherguy, hey, its not yer fault, theres some hunyucks at work here who jump at chances like that to jerk my chain like that... just glad it wasnt real, cause I fish that lake alot and for a week I was lookin at people much differently than usual, and allready look at the general population as 7 out of 10 being iffy the way it is! :rotflmao:     -thunderpout :happy1:

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
im glad the guy came forward, this could of gotten out of hand, with people offering him gear and such, what if he would of taken the gear, and played everyone...im just glad that didnt happen.