Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ted Nugent  (Read 7426 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
All this Ted talk and I had a dream about him last night. I dreamt that I ran into him at a bar and I kept trying to talk to him but he was constantly on the move. He gave me a jacket like the one in the video above and signed a hunting book that I have. A lot more to the dream but it was just weird and to go into it all would be too much.

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
But a nice dream.....  could have been bad lol.. like a dream that your in a huge cauldron boiling away with veggies !!!!
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Tim, that's too funny.  NG, does the doc have you on some goofy meds??  If so, Im heading up your way to make a trade.   :bonk:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Finlander

• Outdoorsman
Then Ted would come back with the "Say NO to Drugs ".

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Nope..
I enjoy life
I wasnt supposed to be here due to the cancer i had.. so everyday is special to me and i love to have fun... Life is short.. enjoy it and be silly...

But if you want to come up here, i know i can heat up the big cauldron for ya...

the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Im laughing with you about the goofy dream thing and was just joking with you.  Hope you don't take me wrong.  :happy1:  I really am sorry about the cancer.  My Mom was a survivor and we've had other friends and relatives affected by it so Im prayin for you and will do a run come this Mother's Day.

A caldruon hey?  hmmmm  :whistling:

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
everyone hear about Teds most recent talk i guess you could say lol he threatened both obama and hilary

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
WTG TED :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: goota love the man for he speaks his mind and doesnt give a  :censored: TED for PREZ :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
He'd be better than what we got!

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
that would be cool but i could see some problems on the horizon with that lol