Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: fire pit  (Read 1503 times)

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113
I am looking for a fire pit like this one or very similar do you know where I can find one? this one was in a camp ground in Ely

[attachment deleted by admin]
Are you a hunter or do you just kill things? Respect the wildlife!

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It looks like a piece of sewer/drain pipe and an inverted manhole cover base.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Yeah , you can get them from any supply store that does plumbing...

the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
That is drain pipe, but the grill/metal ring setup Ive seen before, they were sellin em at the state fair, dont remember the mfg., but they're standard issue US Forest grills... should be able to find out doin a web search.... I remember thinkin how nice to have one in the back yard, then I saw the price!  But ya get what ya pay for I guess...ya could drive a tank over one and screw up the tank.  Ive seen cheaper, less quality ones at cabelas before....