Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: ZooMn Financial  (Read 11078 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Please welcome ZooMn Financial as a new sponsor to Minnesota outdoorsman.

www.zoomnfinancial.com
« Last Edit: March 03/08/06, 09:49:40 PM by Spinach »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys for having me on as a sponsor...  Looking forward to working with your members to better their financial needs.  Here is a little information.  Currently the website is down for some long overdue upgrading, but we are still available by e-mail or phone, so check out that information below.

I am currently working on putting together a network of people that work in various industries, so look for this news coming out real soon.  I will have some top notch contacts for anything and everything not limited to the business world of finance, mortgage, realty, insurance, construction amongst many more... Stay Tuned!!!

Not only has ZOOMN Financial Services been in the business of tax preparation for 7 years, they also work in the financial services industry, keeping tabs on the ever changing financial world. They prepare Federal and State returns for both individuals and businesses. They don?t just open up our shop for 3 months and then disappear when you have changes in your life, like the big corporate preparers. They are available for answering questions all year, as they understand that changes to your life and tax situation happen not just in the first three months of the year.

They believe in customer service and they understand that life can get busy, with work, kids, and family outings, let they come to your residence and pick up the information. They offer free e-filing of all returns. There are a few schedules that can?t be e-filed, but they will take care of the addressing of those and even drop them off for you at the mail box.

Don?t delay, contact them today and set up your tax appointment to get your taxes filed and maybe they will tell you where the fish are biting.

Contact Information:
Scott Pugh
www.ZoomnFinancial.com
taxes@zoomn.com
Cell ? 612-325-5760

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
The website is down and probably will be till I can get some time to work on it.  If you need your personal or business taxes done or have any questions at all.  Feel free to contact me via e-mail or my cell phone, both are listed below.

taxes@zoomn.com
612-325-5760

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
21 more days (15th is on a Saturday this year).  If your not sure about your numbers let me take a look at them for you.  I will beat almost anyone's prices out there.   

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
7 more days (17th is the last day this year).  Not much time left to get your taxes done.  I can fit you in this week if you call today.

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
scott, some time when you have time, i would like you to look at what i have. i think i maybe getting worked, or at the very least i am overlooking something/s. i would like to see the difference you can come up with from what we have been doing.

when you have time.

this is all we get when we click on your link. i know of one guy who would have considered your service had it been up and running
------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at zoomnfinancial.com Port 80
« Last Edit: April 04/10/06, 04:33:42 PM by jigglestick »
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Scott,

Nice to see your getting some exposure here on the site, any plans on getting your website rolling again?

For all you that haven't prepared your taxes yet, give Scott a call.

Next year for my business Scott, the wife made the call again this year and we used her bosses sister again, my call next year though. ;D
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Jiggle and crew...  The website was basic contact information and once my cousin and I changed webhosting services it was not backed up.  Of course it was taken down minutes before tax season started (it never really ends) so it has hurt somewhat. 

My cousin (techie) and I have had no time to get together to toss something together so that is why I have said give me a call or e-mail me. 

-------
Jiggle - I would be happy to take a look at your taxes to make sure your getting what your supposed to be getting.  Maybe a simple "Hey the smelt are running" will bring me and my laptop up there.  I will be up at the cabin (by Splithand) for opener so if we can't hook up before then, we can talk over them then. 
-------
Pat - Just let me know.  Almost open water fishing time for me as trying to get everything done before Friday as I have the day off and I am hitting the soft water for panfish... 

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
TTT - It's that time of year again.   ;D

The website is up, but not much on it. 

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Just another friendly reminder for all you Military Rubes out there...  If you can't figure the form out I will do it for you for free, in thanks for your service to this country.

If you served in a combat zone or hazardous duty area anytime from Sept. 11, 2001 through Dec. 31, 2006, you may be eligible for a credit of $59 for each month you served.

http://www.taxes.state.mn.us/individ/other_supporting_content/military_credit.shtml

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
This will be my third year using Scott.  He's a nice guy, does a great job, reasonable rates, and he gets it done electronically in a timely matter.  Give him a buzz.  Not much time left.
« Last Edit: April 04/07/07, 03:34:52 PM by UncleDave »

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
This will be my third year using Scott.  He's a nice guy, does a great job, reasonable rates, and he gets it done electronically in a timely matter.  Give him a buzz.  Not much time left.

Thanks Dave.  PS Yours has been e-filed and was dropped off back in the mail yesterday.   ;D

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
Sweet.  Umm, I need a bill.  Apparently Scott is free this year!  EVERYONE CALL NOW!! LOL.  He's not free, but VERY reasonable.  I paid my old accountant WAY more.  Besides, he's a soon to be dad, outdoorsman, and an MNO sponsor and contributor.   

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
You have a PM. 
« Last Edit: April 04/09/07, 09:28:44 PM by ScottPugh »

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
Scott, check MNO messages please.

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks to all of you that made this year for ZooMN Financial the best ever.  Even though it is the "off season" I can still be contacted for questions and it won't take me two weeks to get back to you either.  If you need business items taken care off (registration, quarterly filings, etc) just use the contact information above. 

Thanks MNO and everyone else.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Thanks for your help last week Scott.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
I just had Scott finish mine and my father's taxes last week.  As always, I got a great return and reasonable price to do them!

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Scott get ahold of me.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson