Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Where would you be with out her?  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Since mothers day is coming up fast.. I thought about how my mum had a huge part in my liking hunting and fishing, and how she would take me fishing a lot..

I remember once when i was 10 i think, back then a lot of women wore wigs and wig pieces for their hair.. and we were in a old row boat, that was tied on a long rope to the pier. I started rocking it and my mother felt out...lol ...wig floating away from the boat.. oh man did she yell but it was a great memory..

Whats your memory with your mum hunting for fishing?
In honour of Mothers Days
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
I remember fishing once with my mom, dad and all 4 of us girls.  First dad got mad because mom bought to many snacks at the gas station.  Then when we were out on the lake mom was finished fishing in about 10mns and wanted to go back.  They then proceded to B**** at each other and my oldest sister was being a snot and probably wanted to go home and see her boyfriend.  That is the one and only fishing experience I can remember with my mom.  Though I do remember eating the snacks and loving the fact that she was with and brought them  :woot:

Now hunting is about the same story but now mom comes out to deer camp for her Birthday dinner.  These days she seems to enjoy herself at deer camp but then again she drives out in her own vehicle so she can leave when she wants!!!!

And yes I love my Mom!!!!
« Last Edit: May 05/01/08, 01:36:42 PM by CampYJewel »

Offline 0ly1

• Outdoorsman
funny you ask i remember my mom getting her line caught in the motor. then she broke off in the rocks. then in the motor again dad getting a little upset. :banghead: Then she burnt her line off with her cig fished without a line for bout half hour til dad noticed. :whistling: We all just laughed our butts off but she just felt so stupid she didn't want to say anything. :rotflmao:
 Happy mothers day mom