Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Pool 4 Report  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Loren Waalkens

• Outdoorsman
Well it had to happen sooner or latter but the walleye/sauger bite has really slowed down.. Most of the fish have spawned and are in recovery mode. I would have to say that this has been one of the most drawn out spawns that I have seen in years here with very cold water temps, just hope that they were successful. As water temps rise and these fish recover look for the bite to take off once again in the upper end of Lake Pepin and to spread to the entire lake in a couple of weeks. I have been spending time in the back waters catching bass, good numbers of fish can be caught right now on warm sunny afternoons and this bite will get awesome as temps rise into the upper fifties in these shallow dark bottomed areas. One thing about this river system there is allways something worth doing for those willing to learn the area. Good luck to all and see you on the water.....

Loren Waalkens