Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Forest Lake sportsmans club  (Read 2866 times)

Offline dogonpoint

• Outdoorsman
I just moved to Forest Lake and was wondering if anyone is a member or goes to FLSC.  I usually sight my rifle/muzzleloader there but have never shot trap there.  I'm not a avid trap shooter but having it so close is making me think about getting into it.  Practicing couldn't hurt right?  Are there any other novice trap shooters that might be interested in joining a league or just make it a weekly/bi-weekly event?
Never trust a man without a vice, cause if he's hiding it, it must be real bad.

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
FLSC, is one of the nicest clubs Ive shot at..Its very well run,

Jerry runs a tight ship.  The are allot of differant shooters there its a club that you can go by yourself and you will leave there meeting all kinds of nice people.

If you would like I would be happy to meet up with you and shoot a few rounds there.
Shut up and Shoot

Offline 7Pines

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
My brother and I used to shoot a lot of trap at a place down by the airport...as you're heading down into the river bottoms after Flying Cloud on 169. ???
Can't...remember...name...of...place... ;D
Gettin' older is a beeotch!
Anyway, I always sight-in my slug gun at FLSC and it's a great place.  I've been meaning to check out the trap shooting there and get back into it.  When does it start up?
Dan

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Id have to look up the date forsure,,,,,,,,,,but i think warm ups start in 2-3 weeks

its forsure time to get ready,,,,,let me know if yea need there number or just want to talk to jerry
Shut up and Shoot

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Jerry is Rachel's Uncle.