Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What did you get?  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
What did Santa bring you for Christmas?  Any ice fishing goodies?  I didn't get any goodies per say, but I did get a gift certificate for Fleet Farm which I'll probably use towards some ice fishing "toys".  I should note I haven't gotten anything from Santa in many years, but Mrs. Claus sure does treat me right at christmas time!   :whistling:  ;D
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I got a 50 dollar Gander card!  :whistling:

I think I'm gonna use it for a down payment on some new Lacross boots for ice fish'in..........

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline finch

• Outdoorsman
thus far I got an insulated tip up, a sit-n-fish bucket and a few other odds and ends.  bought myself a couple rods and reels, and a couple flashers to see what one I'd like better. haha.  the one I like the least will probably be on here in the classifieds in a week or so.
"Give me your tired, your hungry, your poor... It's Americans that are tired, hungry, and poor.  so until you take care of that, close the book!" - Edward Norton, American History X

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011

I think I'm gonna use it for a down payment on some new Lacross boots for ice fish'in..........

Hunter
I love the lacrosse icemans but I was at Chets off Lake dr. and 35w and they got terminators by Baffin from Canada. For an inactive sport like ice fishing and deer stand sitting these are awsome. I got a pair and cannot believe how well they are insulated. If you want I could meet ya so you can check them out.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Between my birthday (11/3) and x-mas I have $275.00 in gift cards.  Not sure what to get?  Any ideas??  I am pretty well stocked for ice season and hunting so I am kind of stumped.
Don't shoot anything you do not plan on eating ~ D. S.
If the women don't find you handsome at least they will find you handy!  Red Green

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Hunter
I love the lacrosse icemans but I was at Chets off Lake dr. and 35w and they got terminators by Baffin from Canada. For an inactive sport like ice fishing and deer stand sitting these are awsome. I got a pair and cannot believe how well they are insulated. If you want I could meet ya so you can check them out.

Chets? My work has an account there....
About how much are they Ken?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
I had to give a c note. But after seeing the cross section. and wearing them in the cold we have had They are well worth it to me. They rate these for -90` Meaning your feet will be the last thing to freeze solid.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline pheasantman2121

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I got some cash i was thinking about picking up some more jigs.
For all your HVAC needs contact me at
763-587-5796

Labs 4 Me

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
I got a jerky shooter!!!  It looks pretty interesting, and a gift card for Scheels

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I got a Big Buddy Heater (I'll probably sell my teen buddy) and the adapter hose to run off a bigger tank.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Duckslayer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I got a jerky shooter!!!  It looks pretty interesting, and a gift card for Scheels

They work great!  I have one that I use a lot!  Grind up 10lbs of vennie add the spices and load er up.  What I do is make one line of jerky all aound the drier tray.  I cut it after it has dried.  You will like it I am sure!  It beats the heck out of trying to cut a roast at the right thickness!  Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I'll be opening an XOG this weekend from the in-laws! Can't wait!

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman

What the?  Do you have x-ray vision or what?  ;D
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

What the?  Do you have x-ray vision or what?  ;D

HA! No, they asked me what I wanted and had me order it to make sure I got the thing I wanted. Pretty funny, actually. When I opened it up I gave a big show about how surprised I was...they got a laugh out of it. ;D

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Still pretty cool!  My memory is so bad that I hide my own easter eggs.  :doah:
« Last Edit: January 01/04/09, 06:32:42 PM by Jeff »

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com