Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Pool 7 & 8 Mississippi River Ice fishing  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Riverguide

• Minnow
    • Three Rivers Outfitters
Its amazing how a little warm weather can warm the soul and make the fish active. With exception of the size today the bite has gotten stronger with the warmer weather. The weather man says it only going to get warner over the next few days so I would say by the end of this week to the start of next week and on as long as no major cold snaps hit, the action should be once again crazy. I am still jiggn small stuff and staying mobil to get the keepers. Catch a few in a hole and move on. The walleye and sauger action was good for a few days last week but slowed on the weekend. I also say once we get some run off the walleyes and saugers should start to get the bite on. But with the run off comes a saftey concern on the main channel so please take a spud.. www.troguide.com
« Last Edit: February 02/02/09, 06:06:59 PM by Riverguide »
Three Rivers Outfitters
2719 Grand Ave.
La Crosse, WI 54603
1-608-792-5134
e-mail: scott@troguide.com
www.troguide.com

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Thanks for the report!

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.