Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2009 trapping season  (Read 2135 times)

Offline fishercz20

• Outdoorsman
Has the 2009 trapping lic and info come out yet for Minnesota

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I have not heard of anything. I do know A person needs a new lic end of febuary. I know of one individual last yr that lost his rights to trap. When the lic was extended to the end of april it didn't include trapping. It was only fishing that extended. It was an honest mistake but he got caught trappin beaver in the spring thinking that all lic were extended.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline fishercz20

• Outdoorsman
Can we assume that trapping season for the south of minnesota will again be around the 1st of november?

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
Griz,

Is there any talk about the Fisher and Cat season? It would be nice if they would give us are extended season like we had to start with.

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I would think trapping would start around the first of nov for water trapping in the southern part of MN.

The cat season is already a over a month long. Fisher and marten haven't heard as it will depend on how many were tagged. I would guess it stays the same.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson