Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: extreme bear hunting  (Read 2173 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline willy4003

• Outdoorsman

Offline black-ice

• Outdoorsman
  • my trail cam
Lets see uncle ted nugent do that one :rocker;

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
cause uncle ted aint that dumb...guy was lucky that wasnt a very big bear...dunno how smart that is to jump on a wounded bear lol but that guy has brass nuts

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
  I am thinking its fake.... the pixels look really strange when the dude goes behind, and comes out from behind the tree... and the bear looks like an adult bear until the guy gets out of the stand, then the dude looks like a giant.... if it aint faked, the guy killed a dang cub.... and uncle Ted would never kill a baby bear...  ;)

Offline DroptineDC18

• Outdoorsman
Where in the heck can you kill a bear with that kind of weapon?  I have never heard of it.  Didn't look very ethical either.
"One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat." -Napoleon Hill

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
certain states allow it, i know jared allen of the vikings killed a bull elk on camera with a spear, but it was only one spear and a perfect shot and he didnt jump out of the tree and wrestle with it

Offline Jdrummer

• Master Outdoorsman
I would like to see Brock Lessnar (sp?) do something like that!
Pratice doesn't make perfect, Perfect pratice makes perfect!