Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: A quick tip for using screw in steps  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Check the front page for new video. For now it will be just the one video on the front page and we will update it every two weeks. We will see about getting a video page here at MNO.

Thanks!

http://www.mnoutdoorsman.com/mwo/

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
That will definately save on my gloves in the future! I am scrambling for a tube right now as I have a couple more stands to throw up, thanks!
Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline Moving2thecountry

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
That is a nice tip.  Thanks.  If I ever use those type of screw in steps, I'll be sure to bring a tube.

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Not a bad idea but when I used to use them I would bring a cordless drill to make pilot holes. A real timesaver when you put in a bunch of steps
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
I say use a climber or a ladder stand. :happy1:
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I can't find the video.  Do you simply slip some tube over the handle so it can spin in your hand?

I really struggle with pegs.  One of my boys has some strap on steps and I love them ! ! !  But I have so many pegs, I'm not tossin them out; I'd sure love to find a way to work with them easier.

Grute  :dancinred:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.