Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Need Input!!!!!!!!  (Read 1833 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Look at the top of the page. For those of you who are regulars here you will notice a new area with news and your "user" information.

Do you like it? Please take a second to vote or reply with feedback!

Thanks!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Wheres the poll?

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
I don't think with all the dead space and white it is appealing.  If that space had rotating  submitted pics or a sponser ad it would not bother me at all.  Reminding me how much time  I have been on line only suggests to me why my other stuff is not getting done.   :reporter;  Not good.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bump:    Great add space--can't avoid it. :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Looks like wasted space to me. All of the 3 items listed are already viewable 3 inches below that on the same page. How about moving the countdown till opening day clock up there where it can be seen instead of at the bottom of the page. That would also be a good place to promote The fishing Challenge for folks that don't even know what or where it is.

Edit Profile

Hey, Lee Borgersen

Show unread
Show replies
Show own posts
Total Logged In:
54d 21h 25m
April 24, 2010, 03:26:46 AM
Logout Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2010, 03:26:46 AM

1 Hour 1 Day 1 Week 1 Month Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :coffee: more....

I also noticed that when you open the forums page now it looks choppy because things are not inline instead of areas being squared off (framed evenly). Look at the bottom section of the page as you open it without any scrolling, but just as it sits.
The stuff as you view it in the lower section is chopped in half and looks sloppily placed instead of neat and uniform.
 :sorry:

I won't vote at this time because I see some potential with future adjustments made :scratch:
« Last Edit: April 04/24/10, 04:05:46 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Big Buck Buster

• Outdoorsman
If this is the column that is right below the main forum picture with the Hello(your user name) and the stats on your login time, you can just minimize it by clicking the (-) sign by the date/time on the right hand side.  Not that big of deal for me.

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
If this is the column that is right below the main forum picture with the Hello(your user name) and the stats on your login time, you can just minimize it by clicking the (-) sign by the date/time on the right hand side.  Not that big of deal for me.

Ditto  :happy1:
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
That works.  I want to change my vote.. :happy1: