Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: LIFE-Sunday nights Wow!!!  (Read 987 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
If you have not seen this you have got to check this out.  I have seen some of your tastes in entertainment .  This show is as good as it gets.  I am not an Oprah fan but her narration works with the incredible photography.

This is the end of the series.

:USA:
April 18, 8PM e/p Plants 
April 18, 9PM e/p Primates 
April 18, 10PM e/p Making of Life 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
The photography is amazing.... BUT... Oprah?  It nearly ruined it... had to turn off the sound!  Of all the people to narrate! :scratch: :doah:  Sorry, but Im sure they were trying to get an audience to watch that otherwise wouldnt have been interested in the national geo/mutual of omaha type nature program.... otherwise why would she be the choice?  To me, it made as much sense as having Gilbert Godfried doing it.... maybe PeeWee Herman... :scratch:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
If anyone needs something interesting to watch as they clean out their tackle box or are sharpening their hooks flip on the Discovery Channel .   The life series is on now and looks to go to about 2 am.  Amazing photography with narration by Mrs. Schrek.  As suggested earlier you can turn the sound off.  I wish I had HD.
« Last Edit: April 04/18/10, 07:14:01 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.