Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Internet Explorer 8 Beta  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I updated to IE 8 Beta last night and had to remove it allready. It is not compatible with this website and some others. I could not reply to posts, the recent posts box on the main page was missing and some other minor features were not working.

I uninstalled it today and went back to IE 7 and everything is fine again....

Just a heads up to everyone that IE 8 Beta is terrible in my opinion, let them work the bugs out and wait to upgrade.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
Did you try running the site in the IE 7 compatibility mode that is built into IE 8?

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
I was curious and had to try the beta on one of my spare computers.  If this post shows up I would say everything on the site works in this new version.

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Installed the regular version of IE8 and what a joke!  Apparently they didn't fix everything yet.  It bogged my pc down, took forever to load up after startup, didn't like me to have more than one window open at a time......  :doah:  GONE!  Time to look at a different browswer like Firefox.   ;)
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
i only use firefox, no problems!

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
I agree with Randy on this. Mozilla Firefox is the bomb and it has a built in spell checker!!
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.