Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Smart Phone  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I realize that the answer will depend on the cell carrier, but I'd like a general idea anyhow.  I'm located in West Central Mn, so I don't believe I have 3G available in my direct area.  I'm in the market for a new phone.  I'm thinking of a smart phone since I like to check out MNO on my phone, and do other things on the net as well.  I also would like to use it as an mp3 player.  And I also use the camera from time to time. 

So here's my question's for you:

What smart phone do you have? 
What do you like about it?
What do you dislike about it?
What should I stay away from and why?
What should I look for and why?
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
You cannot go wrong with a blackberry curve. That's what I'm typing with right now. I'm driving so will type more....

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a Blackberry Curve as well, I use it quite a bit for internet, but I havent tried MNO - Ill have to check that out!
I wish it had a larger screen, but its pretty nice!

Offline KTapper

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Blackberry curve also, and I love it! I would also suggest Verizon cause if you like to go up north you pretty much always have service compared to the others.

Offline tmjhamann

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I have a HTC Hero I love it  sprint I think has a good plan you can call any mobile # and it dosen't use any min's.what I don't like about verison is they charge extra $ for blackberry service from what I have been told
Troy Hamann

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
HTC hero.  Major upgrade from my old blackberry
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I have a HTC Hero I love it  sprint I think has a good plan you can call any mobile # and it dosen't use any min's.what I don't like about verison is they charge extra $ for blackberry service from what I have been told

I have sprint too and I love the unlimited mobile to mobile! My bills was almost cut in half and i lowered to 400 minutes a month! What a sweet deal. Who has land lines anymore? I rarely call them.

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Get a blackberry or Hero. Two of the best phones out there. I like sprint a lot with the mobile to mobile. Get signal most of the time when I'm up north as well.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.