Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Caught my first game at Target Field.....  (Read 1212 times)

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Saw my first game at the new Twins digs!  (Saturday's Atlanta game) To put it into two words:  Freaking Awesome!  I aquired four tix as a thank you (a BIG thank you) from work, $82 seats 10th row right off the field inbetween home plate and the visitors dugout...SWEET! :happy1:  I thought the place looked nice on TV... but you have to see it to totally comprehend how beautiful it really is... Bad thing is, now I'm spoiled! :doah:  it'll be a cold day in hell before I will pay $82 to see a ball game... but it sure was awesome to sit there, especially for my first visit there... even if you aren't a huge fan ya gotta get out there for a game.... OUTDOOR BASEBALL RULES!!! :bow: :happy1:

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, im jealous.  I will be going to my first game in a few weeks against the White Sox.  Pretty much everyone I know has been there already and told me how sweet it is. 
The games werent the best outcomes for the Twins, but the atmosphere and surroundings must have been pretty awesome!!!

GO TWINS!   :happy1:

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I asked if they would let me catch but they said no I couldn't. They made me sit in the stands.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: Those bastards!  Yep... not the best game Ive seen, but Atlanta's a dang good team, they still play that Bobby Cox small ball like they did when we played them in the World Series.... but like ya said.... the atmosphere was just unreal.... spent half the time just looking around at the view... very distracting!  Next time I'll be able to concentrate more on the game at hand.... walked around for about a hour and a half with my niece during the game checking stuff out and only covered about half the stadium... and was easily able to watch the game wherever we were cause the place is so open and has so many spots where you can chow a walleye fillet on a stick and sip on a beer without being ran over by the crowd... yep... very impressed! :happy1: :bow: