Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lead  (Read 2302 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
 It's pretty high right now but is going even higher. This is going to be affect anyone who reloads or shoots. Right now I can get a bag of shot for bout $16 and thats for whats on hand. If I get any after the next shipment it will prolly be somewhere in the $23-$29 dollar a bag range. It would affect the price of factory ammo also.

This is what the owner of a local  archery/reloading/gun shop told me the other day.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
yep,,,,,yep and yep,,,,

Its getting tough out there forsure,,

I just may end up makeing my own shot before to long
Shut up and Shoot

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I have tried making my own shot and it didn't work that well. Had lots of egg shaped shot and some even looked like tear drops. Otherwise I have access to lots of lead for my favorite price of FREE. If I had a better way of quality control I'd probably make my own. I've heard the shot makers have like a seven story shot tower they drop the melted lead from into water.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson