Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Farve and FUN  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Was it just me or did Farve look like he was actually have some fun again playing football? That run he made at the end for the first down looked more like a kid in high school scoring his first TD

Not to mention everyone seem to be playing better, no turn overs, very very few flags . Farve giving Frazer the game ball, bet Chilly would not have gotten one from Farve. Was actually the first game this season where I thought they were going to win not waiting to see how they could lose..

(Hope Peterson injury is nothing to serious)
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Was it just me or did Farve look like he was actually have some fun again playing football? That run he made at the end for the first down looked more like a kid in high school scoring his first TD

Not to mention everyone seem to be playing better, no turn overs, very very few flags . Farve giving Frazer the game ball, bet Chilly would not have gotten one from Farve. Was actually the first game this season where I thought they were going to win not waiting to see how they could lose..

(Hope Peterson injury is nothing to serious)

You got that right!! I listened to some post game interviews and Frazier said that Favre actually called that play. He said something along the lines of Favre having the better experience and knew what he was capable of so let him call the play and they get a TD. Thats great! Chilly was a black cloud over that organization. Looking forward to next year!

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, ole Chilli would have never let Brett run that play, & you could tell it wasnt an option on that play... he did the glance and a half pump to Harvin, but Brett was running that one from the get-go.... its what he should have done last year against them Whodat Saints at the end of the game.... :banghead:  OOF! :doah:  Sorry.... that hurts dont it?  Just remember.... its the same team.... just a different coach.(but I am glad Ziggy pulled the trigger...)  Chilli didnt win or lose any of the games this year, the team did.  Next year we wont have a QB, even if there is a season.  The owners and players union better get their  :censored: together!

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
This is what happens when you let your Offensive Coordinator run the offense. Notice the play calling this game, way more balanced. Also letting Favre change plays at the line is a huge deal. Yea, the team looked more relaxed and having more fun. What does that say about Chilly?
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
that colonel Klink does not have what it takes to coach a team.....