Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Shame on you for stealing the wall of shame  (Read 1829 times)

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
This is hard to believe. The guys that can pull this off will never be found

http://www.wdio.com/article/stories/s1920489.shtml?cat=11715
« Last Edit: January 01/11/11, 07:10:26 PM by kenhuntin »
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline BiggA

• Master Outdoorsman
Someone wated their mount back

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
can't imagine what they would ever do with the mounts.. their has to be photos all over the place...
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
 :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:   Evidence for an upcoming court case?  Hidden drugs in the mount?  I could not even start to come up with a reason.  I often say nothing surprises me anymore.  Then stuff like this comes up and all I can come up with is  :popcorn:  I hope we eventually get the rest of the story.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Well - you have to assume someone that works for the DNR in that office was a part of it, and then these people would need a really big truck.   :reporter;

-- Im just not sure what you would do with stolen, poached, mounted deer heads... sell them 1 at a time and hope no one notices?!   :scratch:

You are right Scott, I am not amazed anymore at what people will do.   

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
I've just started explaining to the kids that some people truly are "stupid".  sounds like these fools had a ton of time there to do whatever they wanted too
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline mncowboy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
DNR trophy mounts recovered; men arrested
Last update: January 14, 2011 - 12:13 AM

St. Paul Police on Thursday recovered some of the items stolen earlier this month from a Minnesota Department of Natural Resources facility, including trophy whitetail mounts.

Two men were arrested and booked on charges related to the incident and a third man who is believed to be involved was already in custody on unrelated charges, police said.

Thieves broke into the DNR facility on the 700 block of East Conway  between Jan. 7 and Jan. 10. Thousands of dollars worth of tools and other equipment were stolen as well as 18 trophy whitetail mounts that were on the DNR's "Wall of Shame" exhibit. The mounts had been taken by poachers and were used in a display to encourage people to play by the rules.

Offline Swany

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Well, that came to an end pretty quickly!
Maybe those guys should have their mug shots added to the wall!!
~Swany

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Well, that came to an end pretty quickly!
Maybe those guys should have their mug shots added to the wall!!

Like that idea a lot. Maybe the whole head.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv