Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Land is so wet, had to get drastic with 4 wheeler.  (Read 2925 times)

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
Got stuck twice just tring to go to the food plots. Had to add some tracks. Now its like a tank, nothing stops it. Before and after pics.

[attachment deleted by admin]
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That's a really cool looking rig you got there.  I went last Saturday to checkout my property and got stuck a few time.  It was like driving in sugar.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
H2 that is a sweet looking ride!   :happy1:
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
I could get it stuck... i always end up stuck
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
H2 - we have been looking to get those Tracks for our 4-wheeler.  Did you get them online, or did you buy them at a dealer around your area?
There are a few different brands, what brand are those (if you dont mind me asking)?  and have you had any problems with them?

SWEET LOOKING RIDE!  Tough to get stuck with those....

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
These are camoplast tracks. I ordered them online from http://www.vozcycleworld.com  They have to be shipped to a company though. It saved about $500.00. No tax and free shipping. So far I haven't had any problems. I was driving threw water where the labs had to swim. Over a foot of snow by the woods, not even a challenge. They said they were 500# shipped. So that would meen the whole rig is about 3400#.
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away