Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Plans for the 4th  (Read 1681 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    Anybody else plan on making some noise on the 4th?.  I made my annual pilgramage  :mysterymachine: to Wisconsin for high quality snakes and sparklers   :whistling:.  These babies are going to be loud. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
not me i'm to cheap to waste money on them!!!! i will watch others blow up there hard earned cash though. besides my hounddogs dont care for the noise i am going to  :fishing2:  :fishing: and :drinking:  :tequila;  :toast: and hopefully not do  :puke: this this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone stay safe!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Heading north with the family.  Fish, swim, canoe, eat, and RELAX.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Heading north with the family.  Fish, swim, canoe, eat, and RELAX.

X2!
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
The kids and I are heading to Waskish to fish Upper Red Lake this weekend!  Mamma has to work and miss all the fun.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
and you dont feel at least a little quilty?????????? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;) ;D
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Angstman

• Outdoorsman
I'm going up to the cabin near Crosby with a few friends and family. Should be a good time doing alot of  :toast: and  :fishing: with a nice firework display  ;D
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Staying away from boat landings and the crowds. Will be working around the house and making big brownie points with the wife. That and I will be alone for the weekend so I can look like I am working most of the time to the neighbors...  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!