Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: ?  (Read 2695 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
?
The total length will win the contest. Example a 16" panfish and a 26" Walleye and a 40" Northern gives you a total of 82 inches. Anyone on your team can upgrade your catch, say you catch a 24" walleye and a team member later catches a 30" fish. Your 30" fish will now be your top entry for walleyes for your team. Ideally each team member would qualify a fish but also just one member could catch all three qualifying fish for their team.

What are you allowing for pan-fish Peach crapes, Sunfish ? and  then one   pike and walleye

I think we should get that clear up before hand. As I would take that as crapes or Sunfish or blue gill no peach no bass no ell pout.

As Of the last time I hear talk you was going to allowing Peach?

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
The three fish that will be scored are

1.  Pike

2.  Walleye

3.  Panfish   (one of the following--Crappie, Perch or Sunfish)

No bass-no eelpout-no spearing.

example- If my partner scores an 11 inch perch and I score a 13 inch crappie the crappie would upgrade the perch.  Our score for the panfish catagory would be 13 inches.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :happy1:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
can we register a pike if we catch it when were pan fishing (unintended) after the northern seasons over?

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    Fish must be in season where it is caught.  Fish also must be caught through the ice.  No open water fish are to be registered.  (river fish).
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.