Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Youngest contestant in this years ice challenge claim your prize!!  (Read 4426 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   We have a prize for the youngest contestant signed up in this years ice challenge.  Greatoudoors in Ely has specified that the prize will be for the youngest.

I know Lentz is 15 years old.  Can anybody signed up go lower?  If you are 15 or younger you have until January 1st to claim your prize.   Good luck. 

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
didant recegnise any other kids but it would be great if there were more

i hope its jigs lost a ati one time i went out this year

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I am pretty sure you are it.  I am going to check the list to make sure.  We have a couple of new guys and I am not sure of their ages.  I will make sure you get  a couple ati jigs too.  I won't get a chance to mail them until after Christmas though.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: Oh man, just missed it at 64.  :cry: Way to go teammate! :Clap: :cheerleader: :happybounce:
« Last Edit: December 12/22/11, 04:53:42 PM by Retired on Osakis »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Lentz, your prize will be shipped out tomorrow.  I was going to start a new contest this week but I think I will wait a week until the ice conditions start improving. 

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
k

btw think im going to order a mold today if i can find one how do i know what size hooks to use.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  It will say right in the mold. You can also look it up on the do-it mold web site.  I have a catalog that has all the hooks listed for the molds.  Get me the mold number and I can look it up for you tonight.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
      Here is the prize for the youngest competitor in the first annual MNO Ice Fishing Challenge. 

This prize was donated by Greatoutdoors.  He is a guide and owns a bait store in Ely.  He donated his prize he won in the open water challenge for taking Third place.   :rotflmao: 

He wanted his third place prize to go specifically to the youngest member of the ice fishing challenge.  I  changed a couple of things in the prize specifically for our winner :popcorn: :cheerleader:  Lentz. :dancinred: :dancinred:

You will win 1. A must have prehistoric vexilar(1.5oz. depth finder)
                      2.  2 ati panfish jigs
                       3. 1 ati quick strike tip up rig.
                       4. 1  1/2oz football bass jig
                       5. 1 black buzz bait.

:Clap: :Clap:   And thanks to Greatoutdoors.  The kids tackle box is getting heavier.

Bobby Bass has also donated his prize for THIRD  Place.( :rotflmao:)   We will have a contest for his donated prizes next.  We may wait a week until the ice gets better.  Bobby can name the game or have me do it.  What will it be :scratch:?

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Lentz your package was mailed today.  You probably will get it tomorrow.   :sorry:  I pulled a Wildlife ( :rotflmao:).  I mailed your package at lunch time and when I got back to office I saw your buzz bait sitting on my desk.  I will mail it out separately next week.   :doah: :doah:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   Lentz your package was mailed today.  You probably will get it tomorrow.   :sorry:  I pulled a Wildlife ( :rotflmao:).  I mailed your package at lunch time and when I got back to office I saw your buzz bait sitting on my desk.  I will mail it out separately next week.   :doah: :doah:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Your  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: At less I did not need it!!!