Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Oldest competitor to post a fish in the next two weeks takes the next prize.  (Read 5726 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    The youngest competitor in this years MNO Ice Fishing Challenge will get his prize tomorrow.  The next contest will be for the oldest competitor to post a legal fish in the next two weeks.  When posting your fish post your age as well.  It does not have to be an upgrade only a legal posting.  This prize was donated by Bobby Bass.  Good luck to all and be sure to get those fish posted.  Who knows,  potentially the youngest competitor in the challenge could win this prize as well.  It all depends on who is fishing and has the skills to get a legal fish posted.

Good luck.       Pics of the prizes will be posted next week

Contest ends January 11th at Midnight  :popcorn: :popcorn:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    The youngest competitor in this years MNO Ice Fishing Challenge will get his prize tomorrow.  The next contest will be for the oldest competitor to post a legal fish in the next two weeks.  When posting your fish post your age as well.  It does not have to be an upgrade only a legal posting.  This prize was donated by Bobby Bass.  Good luck to all and be sure to get those fish posted.  Who knows,  potentially the youngest competitor in the challenge could win this prize as well.  It all depends on who is fishing and has the skills to get a legal fish posted.

Good luck.       Pics of the prizes will be posted next week

Contest ends January 11th at Midnight  :popcorn: :popcorn:

Quite a few fish have been posted lately.  This prize donated by Bobby Bass ends in 2 days.  The oldest competitor to post a fish wins this prize.  Right now it looks to be between Corny13 and myself.  I am not eligible so it looks to be Corny13 up till now.  I could be wrong but it looks like the young bucks are tossing up the bombs right now.  This contest started from the time the last one for the youngest competitor ended.  Good luck Corny13.  I hope you win so I can get your prize to you at EELPOUT.  I will be in the FawkinnWild house. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1:  When I was proof reading my post I saw I was to post pics of the prize.   :sorry:  I was not myself ( :sick:) last week.  I will try to get them up before the 12th.  Thanks again Bobby for your donation.  I reserve the right to customize the prize to fit the winner.   :happy1:

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is a perch I just posted. If Corny13 is older than 64 then he is still the winner.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I would bet Bobby Bass's last dollar that Corny13 just got snubbed.  Good job Osakis.  I will send a pm to the winner to get an idea what we can set you up with as a prize.  :happy1: :happy1:  I believe this contest ends tomorrow at midnight. :scratch:  I don't think Corny is a day over 45.  :happy1: 

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Heck I think Im still 28.... but ya got me beat Retired on Osakis in several ways..age and Im still working..... :happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Retired on Osakis takes the prize.  Pm me your address and your package will be sent out Early next week.  Lentz will get his buzz bait next week as well. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Retired on Osakis takes the prize.  Pm me your address and your package will be sent out Early next week.  Lentz will get his buzz bait next week as well. :happy1: :happy1:

Prizes are sent.  I did not get there in time for the 4pm pick up so they will be on there way tomorrow am.  Watch the mail on Friday.  Lentz, your buzz bait went out at the same time.  Lentz's prize was donated by Greatoutdoors.  Retired on Osakis prize comes compliments of Bobby Bass.  I added a couple of ice jigs to the mix.  :happy1:

• Master Outdoorsman
Thank you Bobby Bass and DDSBYDAY. Looking forward to my surprise package.

• Master Outdoorsman
Received my package in the mail today. Looks good. Thank you again DDS and BB.  :happy1: